2018 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2018)

Cla

Re: 2018 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2018)

Post by Cla » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:15 pm

So I think it is a default message. Next couple days are friday abd saturday. Does not make sense.
MSCA_IF_Chem wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:11 pm
Messages are 6hours ago

Cla wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:05 pm
It doesn't seem to me it was this morning.
It says next "couple of days", which mean it was written yesterday...
The change of date has occured today.
I hope I'm wrong...
MSCA_IF_Chem wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:00 pm
This is what MSCA replied to an applicant this morning.

MSCA_IF_Chem

Post by MSCA_IF_Chem » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:20 pm

Indeed! It looks like they gotta fix something and afterwards, IF_letters will be sent. Just my opinion
Cla wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:15 pm
So I think it is a default message. Next couple days are friday abd saturday. Does not make sense.
MSCA_IF_Chem wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:11 pm
Messages are 6hours ago

Cla wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:05 pm
It doesn't seem to me it was this morning.
It says next "couple of days", which mean it was written yesterday...
The change of date has occured today.
I hope I'm wrong...
Last edited by MSCA_IF_Chem on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

kassiek

Post by kassiek » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:28 pm

If it was/is technical, releasing the smaller batch probably helped them.

lolome

Post by lolome » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:30 pm

Pienso exactamente lo mismo.
iosusito wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:04 pm
I truly believe in the Brexit theory. The EC is withholding this issue (among others, do not forget the figures in these MSCA-IF calls for the UK) as a negotiation asset if a “hard” Brexit is finally required.
I’m going to introduce a new topic to the discussion board: Stay or leave, you can’t just have the benefits of staying and get out of the EU at the same time. I’m sick of the Brexit and of May and U.K. politicians asking for more when leaving.
Is anyone going to ask us, the other EU citizens on whether we want them to stay or not at this point? I have always been a real defender of the EU and have always been agains Brexit. Reached this point I want them OUT, ASAP.
As soon as they leave the results you all are waiting for will be released.
Cheers
PS. May I ask for a language switching in this thread and in general in the EU institutions? I can make it in Spanish, Basque, French and a little Korean. Anyone supporting my proposal? :D

iosusito

Post by iosusito » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:34 pm

First supporter! Thanks! Spanish language is by far winning the poll.... :D
lolome wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:30 pm
iosusito wrote:
I truly believe in the Brexit theory. The EC is withholding this issue (among others, do not forget the figures in these MSCA-IF calls for the UK) as a negotiation asset if a “hard” Brexit is finally required.
I’m going to introduce a new topic to the discussion board: Stay or leave, you can’t just have the benefits of staying and get out of the EU at the same time. I’m sick of the Brexit and of May and U.K. politicians asking for more when leaving.
Is anyone going to ask us, the other EU citizens on whether we want them to stay or not at this point? I have always been a real defender of the EU and have always been agains Brexit. Reached this point I want them OUT, ASAP.
Cheers
PS. May I ask for a language switching in this thread and in general in the EU institutions? I can make it in Spanish, Basque, French and a little Korean. Anyone supporting my proposal? :D

kassiek

Post by kassiek » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:37 pm

iosusito wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:34 pm
First supporter! Thanks! Spanish language is by far winning the poll.... :D
lolome wrote:
iosusito wrote:
Cheers
Hahaha too bad my Spanish is pretty bad and mostly to do with bathrooms, parties, food, and alcohol. But I can do sign language (variants derived from French Sign Language)...not useful to the thread...and speak about food in putonghua or Cantonese! All not relevant to the thread...so I guess never mind. lol

expert_pastMC

Post by expert_pastMC » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:38 pm

I believe that this has nothing to do with Brexit. If there is a no-deal Brexit, then the UK government will underwrite the European grants.
Brussels might be very busy at the moment because of the Brexit negotiations but no more than that.
iosusito wrote:
Cheers

sbm

Post by sbm » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:39 pm

Y yo.. :lol:

lolome wrote:
iosusito wrote:
Cheers

iosusito

Post by iosusito » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:42 pm

Good, in the almost 2 months we’ll need to wait until the 29th of March for the Brexit outcome (thus for the MSCA IF results) we all could maybe learn Cantonese and get rid of the UK and their imposed language....

[/quote]
Hahaha too bad my Spanish is pretty bad and mostly to do with bathrooms, parties, food, and alcohol. But I can do sign language (variants derived from French Sign Language)...not useful to the thread...and speak about food in putonghua or Cantonese! All not relevant to the thread...so I guess never mind. lol
[/quote]

Fumansheh

Post by Fumansheh » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:49 pm

Bai - oso ondo :D hablo castellano, alemán, arabe, ruso, y pixka bat euskera :lol:
iosusito wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:42 pm
Good, in the almost 2 months we’ll need to wait until the 29th of March for the Brexit outcome (thus for the MSCA IF results) we all could maybe learn Cantonese and get rid of the UK and their imposed language....
[/quote]
[/quote]