2018 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2018)

Vimeo

Re: 2018 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2018)

Post by Vimeo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:43 am

JJLIF2019 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 am
Plus there is a tiny little small Confidentiality problem.... Considering that one person has info about other applicants... What about the eu confidentiality law past last year??
Ncp has a list with panels, without names of candidates, i asked my last night. So confidentiality is good.

Flocci

Post by Flocci » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:54 am

Can you ask him for some of us? Via direct message

uote=Vimeo post_id=5866 time=1549705427 user_id=495]
JJLIF2019 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 am
Plus there is a tiny little small Confidentiality problem.... Considering that one person has info about other applicants... What about the eu confidentiality law past last year??
Ncp has a list with panels, without names of candidates, i asked my last night. So confidentiality is good.
[/quote]

pedritingo

Post by pedritingo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:03 am

I have been following this forum since its creation last year. It is also my 3rd time applying for the grant.

You are mad because some people have the results and others do not. However, they haven't got the results without someone breaking confidentiality contracts. The EC has treated all applicants the same way: not disclosing any information. It is not their fault that someone decided to break the agreements.

In any case, if the results turn out to be true, and it is true that cukovic has the list of proposals with score (no names ever, and which we still don't know if it is true or trolling), what we should be mad about is the Turkish and other NCP disclosing confidential information and asking for him get fired. They are the ones that treated participants in an "unfair" way, and their own responsability. The majority of NCPs and the EC have treated all participants the same way.
elii wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:21 am
pedritingo wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:43 am
I still don't understand why you all are being mad at the EU comission for not releasing the results, or (like the post above but there have been other examples) claiming that they are doing things wrong. Don't get me wrong, they probably have some difficulties that could be solved by better planning, but that is not something for us to judge yet.

The deadline for informing the results that has always been official is the 12th of February. They planned to release the results before thab that and communicated that to NCPs and Social Media Team but they found out technical problems, maybe with the portal, maybe with the emails, we don't know. That is a pain in the ass, but we are not entitled to complain about anything regarding the process as long as the official deadlines are met.

"But other people already got the results through the NCP". Every year there are some applicants that get their results a bit earlier by contacting the NCPs. Well, good for them, but nobody ows you nothing. I'd rather be happy that my NCP has some integrity and do not disclose confidential information than knowing that he/she is part of a corrupt data breach.

We are all stressed. We all want to know the results, and these last weeks have been difficult knowing that the results could be out any moment, but the anger some of you are distilling in this forum is neither founded nor helpful.

Cheers, and good luck to all, I hope you get the grant.

Maybe you haven't checked the previous posts. Some people claiming they have the results and a guy says he has the list of all funded projects. We are not mad at EC because of the date as still they have time to meet the deadline but it is not right that some people can get the results from known/unknown sources. All applicants should be treated equally.

elii

Post by elii » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:08 am

pedritingo wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:03 am
I have been following this forum since its creation last year. It is also my 3rd time applying for the grant.

You are mad because some people have the results and others do not. However, they haven't got the results without someone breaking confidentiality contracts. The EC has treated all applicants the same way: not disclosing any information. It is not their fault that someone decided to break the agreements.

In any case, if the results turn out to be true, and it is true that cukovic has the list of proposals with score (no names ever, and which we still don't know if it is true or trolling), what we should be mad about is the Turkish and other NCP disclosing confidential information and asking for him get fired. They are the ones that treated participants in an "unfair" way, and their own responsability. The majority of NCPs and the EC have treated all participants the same way.
elii wrote:
pedritingo wrote:
I still don't understand why you all are being mad at the EU comission for not releasing the results, or (like the post above but there have been other examples) claiming that they are doing things wrong. Don't get me wrong, they probably have some difficulties that could be solved by better planning, but that is not something for us to judge yet.

The deadline for informing the results that has always been official is the 12th of February. They planned to release the results before thab that and communicated that to NCPs and Social Media Team but they found out technical problems, maybe with the portal, maybe with the emails, we don't know. That is a pain in the ass, but we are not entitled to complain about anything regarding the process as long as the official deadlines are met.

"But other people already got the results through the NCP". Every year there are some applicants that get their results a bit earlier by contacting the NCPs. Well, good for them, but nobody ows you nothing. I'd rather be happy that my NCP has some integrity and do not disclose confidential information than knowing that he/she is part of a corrupt data breach.

We are all stressed. We all want to know the results, and these last weeks have been difficult knowing that the results could be out any moment, but the anger some of you are distilling in this forum is neither founded nor helpful.

Maybe you haven't checked the previous posts. Some people claiming they have the results and a guy says he has the list of all funded projects. We are not mad at EC because of the date as still they have time to meet the deadline but it is not right that some people can get the results from known/unknown sources. All applicants should be treated equally.

That's right. However, I think it is misunderstanding by NCPs and they are not breaking rules. Anyway, we are all anxious and all these news have adverse effects on us. We need to be a bit patient and hopefully, the results will be out soon!

Vimeo

Post by Vimeo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:09 am

Indeed, but on this forum we see only up to 100 people. Maybe other 9000 got info from their ncps as well.
Ncps are not guilty, many helped us actually. But it is obvious that some are open to say results. Wait Monday and serach for closest ncp over participant portal.

pedritingo wrote:

elii wrote:
pedritingo wrote:

Newapp

Post by Newapp » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:09 am

I am a new member of this forum.Let me clarify something, cukovic is not Turkish. Turkish ncp never disclosed the info about other applicants.Even I asked them about the success rate of Turkish institutions and candidates.They just provided info based on your ID number. I think this helps people to understand situation.

sound

Post by sound » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:12 am

Well few did not mention which ncp gave them the results. So its not just one and there are a few who got theirs on phone today who didnt mention which country either. Some were smart to only respond on the phone while some sent out emails. Again there was forum member who said they called brussels and were told the ncps could give the results. So its a big mess thats all
pedritingo wrote:

elii wrote:
pedritingo wrote:

Cla

Post by Cla » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:17 am

I thought he was turkish, because turkish NCP were releasing results. But its a mistake, he is not turkish. There are other NCPs releasing results.
Just a little reminder: Brussels said that NCPs were able to provide results before the official letter. It is just up to them to do it or not. There is no confidentiality to keep. They don't give results because they dont want to have 500 people asking for them, not because they are not allowed to do it.

SwiftInd

Post by SwiftInd » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:24 am

I am new here. Indeed, results are everywhere except poor applicants.

Ah lord. I am on a reserve list. :geek: GF.

Got info mail from the officer of Romanian Ministry who deals with eu projects.

danGFSOC

Post by danGFSOC » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:26 am

Hello! Well, even if you have not (so far) got it, it is a great accomplishment and maybe you can have access to the widening fellowship, I guess.

Can I ask you your panel? SOC, LIF... and your score if you have it?

SwiftInd wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:24 am
I am new here. Indeed, results are everywhere except poor applicants.

Ah lord. I am on a reserve list. :geek: GF.

Got info mail from the officer of Romanian Ministry who deals with eu projects.