ambure@MSCA

Re: MSCA-IF awardees in 2019 and academics networking

Post by ambure@MSCA » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:04 pm

djivaha wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:58 pm
ambure@MSCA wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:05 pm
Hi,
I am new to this forum. I found this forum very informative. I also got MSCA-IF 2019 fellowship and I would like to update that today we have signed the Grant Agreement. So I think the 'Grant Agreement signing' season has already begun :) All the best to all the folks here.
Wow, congratulations! Both by your Host and by the EC? That was very quick. In my case it is still not 'open' for signing, data entry has been closed and I think now the EC is checking everything before opening for Host signature and then they have to sign it (until May 15)
Yes, both Host and EC have signed, on the same day :) I feel they have now started, so all of you will soon get the invitation to sign.

MSCA-IF-CAR_2018

Post by MSCA-IF-CAR_2018 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:23 am

Waw, that was indeed fast! In my case the EU Officer told me that it will take a month before the grant agreement is enabled on the portal for the signature. Are other awardees encountering the same delays?

ambure@MSCA wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:04 pm
djivaha wrote:
ambure@MSCA wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:05 pm
Hi,
I am new to this forum. I found this forum very informative. I also got MSCA-IF 2019 fellowship and I would like to update that today we have signed the Grant Agreement. So I think the 'Grant Agreement signing' season has already begun :) All the best to all the folks here.
Wow, congratulations! Both by your Host and by the EC? That was very quick. In my case it is still not 'open' for signing, data entry has been closed and I think now the EC is checking everything before opening for Host signature and then they have to sign it (until May 15)
Yes, both Host and EC have signed, on the same day :) I feel they have now started, so all of you will soon get the invitation to sign.

djivaha

Post by djivaha » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:34 pm

Same for me here. Since around 10 days ago the data entry has been closed. My institution assured me that everything is going according to its normal course, that now the EC will be checking data and notify us when the Grant Agreement can be signed, first by the host and then by the EC. The deadline for this is May 15.
Currently, on the system, the phase is Grant agreement preparation. I guess it's all normal so far...Good to let each other know!

*April 3rd update: received an e-mail today that the Grant Agreement is open for signing!
**April 4th update: the host signed the Grant Agreement, now waiting for the EU signature
***April 11th update: GA signed by EC, entered into force!
MSCA-IF-CAR_2018 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:23 am
Waw, that was indeed fast! In my case the EU Officer told me that it will take a month before the grant agreement is enabled on the portal for the signature. Are other awardees encountering the same delays?

ambure@MSCA wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:04 pm
djivaha wrote:

academic_guru

Post by academic_guru » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:28 am

Yesterday we completed the grant agreement signing. I am from panel Chem-IF.

Below is the timeline for the whole process.

- 1st March: Data for the grant preparation submitted by the host.
- 2nd April: received an e-mail for the Grant Agreement is open for signing
- 5th April: the host signed the Grant Agreement, now waiting for the EU signature
-12th April: Congratulations! The grant agreement has been signed by your organization and by the REA/European Commission and has therefore now entered into force.

esmaeil

Post by esmaeil » Wed May 22, 2019 9:41 am

As an awardee of MSCA-IF 2019 I am looking for a possible template of Personal Career Development Plan (PCDP). Does anyone have any?

VictoriaOcampo

Post by VictoriaOcampo » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:16 pm

Hi everyone,
Do you have any idea about how the report/review process works once the fellowship has ended? For example, how strict are they in demanding that you published your results in the high-ranking journals that you promised during the application?

Marjan

Post by Marjan » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:59 pm

Hi everyone. first thing first, congratulations to all awardees.
I also got the grant in CAR panel, first attempt. Any one knows what are the starting date options? I need to apply for Visa first which is another story itself!!!

phenomenaldb

Post by phenomenaldb » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:46 pm

esmaeil wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:56 am
The same here. The bug appears under the recruitment tab; They say they are working on it. Curious if anyone here got an MSCA in the Netherlands?
Yes, I am moving to the NL.

happyOne

Post by happyOne » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:44 pm

Hello everybody, I got 93.2 SOC and funded. I'm a very happyOne! I'm pretty much in doubt about my next steps...Should I make the DOA myself or it's the host institution responsibility, should I rewrite my ethics (since I got "clearance"), if so where to upload it? Is seems very "empty" around here and I was wondering if anyone else were interested in chatting about the next steps within the "GAP".

AdinaBabesh

Post by AdinaBabesh » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:43 pm

I have a CAR, I understood from the university administration responsible with the GAP that the first version is due February 18.
happyOne wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:44 pm
Hello everybody, I got 93.2 SOC and funded. I'm a very happyOne! I'm pretty much in doubt about my next steps...Should I make the DOA myself or it's the host institution responsibility, should I rewrite my ethics (since I got "clearance"), if so where to upload it? Is seems very "empty" around here and I was wondering if anyone else were interested in chatting about the next steps within the "GAP".