2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

Amar

Re: 2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

Post by Amar » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:44 am

IF ST LIF wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:17 am
Amar wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:19 pm
My status changed to "evaluation" on January 19 2018, i received rejection letter on January 29, noon. Last year i didn't submit.
I am not sure, but was thinking that ranking status changes only for the "seal of exelence". Again, i am not sure.
It changes for everyone. This year the outofdate link is the only one that is still working. Right now, my application stills in submission.
My either.

Shapovalov

Post by Shapovalov » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:23 pm

Robrad30 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:32 pm
On the forums last year, people were obsessing over whether the status of their application was “ranking” or “evaluation”. I don’t see either on my page. Is it too early for this kind of status update or do you think the EU was being kind and removed this section so as not to stress everyone out again?
Please avoid that nonsense.
I read through a part of last years thread, and it was absolute madness.

It is not based on any official information. It was all based on an alleged back door link, which gave some spurious and completely unreliable information.

If that insanity continues this year (which seems quite likely), the whole point of this forum will be lost. With literally 100s of pages of people talking about supposed backdoor information obtained through unofficial and unconfirmed sources, it's simply rumour mongering.

AdinaBabesh

Post by AdinaBabesh » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:53 pm

What is the while point of this forum?

It is not based on any official information. It was all based on an alleged back door link, which gave some spurious and completely unreliable information.

If that insanity continues this year (which seems quite likely), the whole point of this forum will be lost. With literally 100s of pages of people talking about supposed backdoor information obtained through unofficial and unconfirmed sources, it's simply rumour mongering.
[/quote]

MSCA_CHEM_2019

Post by MSCA_CHEM_2019 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:05 pm

Hi everyone, this is my first application. Although I have no hope of getting the fellowship, does anyone know if the results will be published later this month or will we have to wait until next month?

Thank you!

Robrad30

Post by Robrad30 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:12 pm

Shapovalov wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:23 pm
Robrad30 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:32 pm
On the forums last year, people were obsessing over whether the status of their application was “ranking” or “evaluation”. I don’t see either on my page. Is it too early for this kind of status update or do you think the EU was being kind and removed this section so as not to stress everyone out again?

Im not planning on reading into anything about any status updates. I was asking because if we see status updates change at all, we at least know progress is being made. That’s all. Also, in the last part of my question I was asking if that status section had maybe been removed this year to avoid the unpleasantness of last year. This is my 1st application so I don’t know what it looked like this time last year, and since I can’t see one now, I think it’s a valid question?

Kitten

Post by Kitten » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:22 pm

The status does change but I am not sure how to get into the link - last year results came out late - 7th February I think whereas they were earlier in previous years. Because of the criticism last year, I think they are more likely to be earlier this year - in 2017 and 2016 around last week in January. As I remember, I think the order they come out in is more significant regarding success or failure (but I can't remember whether it's better to be first or last!!!!!) Sorry not much help but the forum madness is sort of therapeutic in a weird way :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

PetetheCat

Post by PetetheCat » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:36 am

Kitten wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:22 pm
The status does change but I am not sure how to get into the link - last year results came out late - 7th February I think whereas they were earlier in previous years. Because of the criticism last year, I think they are more likely to be earlier this year - in 2017 and 2016 around last week in January. As I remember, I think the order they come out in is more significant regarding success or failure (but I can't remember whether it's better to be first or last!!!!!) Sorry not much help but the forum madness is sort of therapeutic in a weird way :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
I thought that the results were sent out by submission number? So the earlier you submitted the earlier you got the result? It took a little while for them all to come out, I seem to remember, but they are all out within a small window of time (I am in the US, so I think they were just there when I woke up).

I can't believe I have returned to this pit of craziness for another year. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SimpaLif

Post by SimpaLif » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:50 am

PetetheCat wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:36 am
Kitten wrote:
I thought that the results were sent out by submission number? So the earlier you submitted the earlier you got the result? It took a little while for them all to come out, I seem to remember, but they are all out within a small window of time (I am in the US, so I think they were just there when I woke up).

I can't believe I have returned to this pit of craziness for another year. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Results came on 12th of February last year. System informs all according to submission number within couple of hours. I assume that evaluation phase may come next week.

Amar

Post by Amar » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:53 am

SimpaLif wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:50 am
PetetheCat wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:36 am
Kitten wrote:

Results came on 12th of February last year. System informs all according to submission number within couple of hours. I assume that evaluation phase may come next week.
Next friday/saturday...

MSCA_CHEM_2019

Post by MSCA_CHEM_2019 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:49 am

How do you know this? Is it official information?