2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

MSCA_SOC_2019

Re: 2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

Post by MSCA_SOC_2019 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:16 pm

AnnaMC wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:35 pm
We will know in two weeks guys. I feel your anxiety, I have so much work and yet this thing is in my mind. We are in this together. Hopefully many of the people in this forum will get it. Sending positive vibes out there, the competition is so fierce and most of us want this so badly. I am sure that many of us truly deserve it, too. May the best of us get it. That's my only wish. Good luck to everyone!
Good luck everyone!
I was anxious till today waiting the answer for another fellowship...
I didn't get it so lets the anxiety continue with MSCA.

Hope these two weeks will pass fast!

PetetheCat

Post by PetetheCat » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:38 pm

MSCA_SOC_2019 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:16 pm
AnnaMC wrote:
We will know in two weeks guys. I feel your anxiety, I have so much work and yet this thing is in my mind. We are in this together. Hopefully many of the people in this forum will get it. Sending positive vibes out there, the competition is so fierce and most of us want this so badly. I am sure that many of us truly deserve it, too. May the best of us get it. That's my only wish. Good luck to everyone!
Good luck everyone!

Sorry about the other fellowship. I think that we will get the results on Feb 11 this year. So we all just have two weeks of continued anxiety to get through.

megasphaera

Post by megasphaera » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:35 pm

MSCA_SOC_2019 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:16 pm
AnnaMC wrote:
Good luck everyone!

Rejection sucks, but resilience is the key in academia. You will get it soon or later. And the feeling to get something is better than a rejection!

Kenniz

Post by Kenniz » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:58 am

still wondering why this years final phase is different from all recent years before. no status updates, nothing.
really surprising why they do this. either to avoid confusion (which makes the whole status update system useless) or because they are really late this year.

megasphaera

Post by megasphaera » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:13 am

Kenniz wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:58 am
still wondering why this years final phase is different from all recent years before. no status updates, nothing.
really surprising why they do this. either to avoid confusion (which makes the whole status update system useless) or because they are really late this year.
If you are referring to the infamous link, it is not an official source of info that we should be aware of. Imagine not having any clue of this link: would you still think that they are late, considering last year experience?
I'm anot sure what kind of status update do you guys refer to.

Kenniz

Post by Kenniz » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:21 am

megasphaera wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:13 am
Kenniz wrote:
If you are referring to the infamous link, it is not an official source of info that we should be aware of. Imagine not having any clue of this link: would you still think that they are late, considering last year experience?
the official link in your account when you click follow up on your proposal? :D that was officially changed every year between 12. and 24. january to inform everybody about the status change from submitted to under evaluation to ranking etc.
Last edited by Kenniz on Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

megasphaera

Post by megasphaera » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:26 am

Kenniz wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:21 am
megasphaera wrote:
Kenniz wrote:
the official link in your account when you click follow up on your proposal? :D that was officially changed every year between 12. and 24. january to inform everybody about the status change from submitted to under evaluation to ranking etc.
Oh was it like this last year? I have not realised :lol:
Was too busy looking at the unofficial one :lol:
I don't think I had that last year in my followup up

Kenniz

Post by Kenniz » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:28 am

megasphaera wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:26 am
Kenniz wrote:
megasphaera wrote:

yeah, i mean if they didnt change it there, the whole status system would be useless :D and everybody freaked out in the forum, when it changed. (you can read it in last years forum, as i am applying first time and did not see it live).

megasphaera

Post by megasphaera » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:35 am

Kenniz wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:28 am
megasphaera wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:26 am
Kenniz wrote:

yeah, i mean if they didnt change it there, the whole status system would be useless :D and everybody freaked out in the forum, when it changed. (you can read it in last years forum, as i am applying first time and did not see it live).
I had no idea that could change as well. Now that I am checking last year application I don't have any section in the follow up part that says anithing about phase. I remember people posting that but I thought that was on the unofficial link. Where that should be and why the hell I don't have this :lol:

megasphaera

Post by megasphaera » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:59 am

Someone any clue why I don't have status change option in the follow up link?
:lol: