2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

Robrad30

Re: 2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

Post by Robrad30 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:04 pm

I think you are only asked for this ethical clarification if the assessors aren’t 100% satisfied you addressed the ethical issues. From what I saw on the forums regarding last years applicants, only a few people are contacted for this ethical clarification so I wouldn’t worry if you haven’t been contacted. I haven’t been contacted and I don’t see that as a negative. The best way to look at it is that you’re still in the race until you are told you aren’t.
trxozd wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:39 pm
MSCA_CHEM_2019 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:18 pm
:lol: If the ethical requerimients have sent today and they have 2 weeks...this is end of January. Then they have 1 week before 11 February... However, I don't know if in this two weeks they could update the results to the system and then send it at the beginning of February.
May I ask who received these (ethical requirements) emails, the applicant or the supervisor? If I did not get an email, do you think it's most likely going to be rejected?

HSK00

Post by HSK00 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:44 pm

Can anybody give clarification about the proposal status? is the final means proposal rejected?

MSCA_CHEM_2019

Post by MSCA_CHEM_2019 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:12 pm

HSK00 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:44 pm
Can anybody give clarification about the proposal status? is the final means proposal rejected?
If you are referring to the final status that appears in the participant portal, this final status means that your proposal document is the final and you can not change it. Do not worry, this status does not means that your proposal was rejected.

amago19

Post by amago19 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:46 pm

Been looking for months for some discussion on the topic :). Anyhow, have a question re: something that I just noticed (thanks to someone talking about the 'follow for updates' on this thread). I have applied for a RI grant but the MCIF has changed it to the standard fellowship without notifying me or asking if that was my intention. Their reason being 'an obvious clerical error' - not sure whose (certainly not mine). I have been in touch with the national EU funding contact point and we discussed the options of applying for either the RI or CAR prior to my application. There was no obstacle for either.

Now, I am most possibly certain that any possible advantage that I might have had under the RI or CAR have gone down the drain. Has this happened to someone in the past - would at least to like to know that I'm not the only one :).
Thanks in advance.

galachou

Post by galachou » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:59 pm

Hi to everyone! First time application here, RI panel.
amago19 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:46 pm
Been looking for months for some discussion on the topic :). Anyhow, have a question re: something that I just noticed (thanks to someone talking about the 'follow for updates' on this thread). I have applied for a RI grant but the MCIF has changed it to the standard fellowship without notifying me or asking if that was my intention. Their reason being 'an obvious clerical error' - not sure whose (certainly not mine). I have been in touch with the national EU funding contact point and we discussed the options of applying for either the RI or CAR prior to my application. There was no obstacle for either.

Now, I am most possibly certain that any possible advantage that I might have had under the RI or CAR have gone down the drain. Has this happened to someone in the past - would at least to like to know that I'm not the only one :).
Thanks in advance.
Where did you see that they changed it? I applied for the RI panel and both the infamous outofdateproject link (Phase: Submission) and the user portal (My Proposals section, Status: Final) still state that my submission was a MSCA-IF-EF-RI type.

A quick note about my proposal's ethical issues: I addressed the fact that I had no outstanding ethical issues so I don't expect them to contact me about them...

SimpaLif

Post by SimpaLif » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:35 pm

amago19 wrote:

Thanks in advance.
They have rights to do "Reattribution of proposals". This means transferring proposals from one topic to another.

MSCA-ch

Post by MSCA-ch » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:42 pm

Guide to applicants states:

"After the call deadline, EF-RI proposals not complying with the RI eligibility conditions
will be automatically transferred to another Type of Action, providing they comply with
the conditions of the other Type of Action. Proposals will not be transferred between
scientific panels."

amago19 wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Dreamer

Post by Dreamer » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:00 am

Dear friends
Someone there with status changes?

MSCA_CHEM_2019

Post by MSCA_CHEM_2019 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:48 am

Dreamer wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:00 am
Dear friends
Someone there with status changes?
Yesterday, I checked the link and no changes.

Dreamer

Post by Dreamer » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:08 pm

Next week I expect status changes....