2020 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2020)

marsgorski
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:21 am

Re: 2020 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2020)

Post by marsgorski » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:29 am

I noticed on the confirmation email the line
Feedback on the evaluation results will usually be sent within 5 months from the call deadline.
The "usually" and "within" words suggest that it is possible that results may be released sooner than the five months, but how much sooner?

Is it possible that decisions will be announced much sooner? This is my first time applying and I was wondering if those with prior experience could comment on the notification timeline. It would be useful for me to know for my job application plans in the near future.

Thanks!

AdinaBabesh
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:24 pm

Re: 2020 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2020)

Post by AdinaBabesh » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:05 am

Much sooner (i.e. several weeks in advance) I doubt, but some days, a week maximum it could be.

PetetheCat
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:04 am

Re: 2020 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2020)

Post by PetetheCat » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:16 pm

As someone who has resubmitted this year, and given how hysterical we get around the time results are due, I am going to say that you should not count on the results being early. Two years ago they were on the very last day that they could be given. So don't be excited that you will get them any sooner. February is when the hysteria begins! Maybe January for the "out of date link" :lol:
marsgorski wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:29 am
I noticed on the confirmation email the line
Feedback on the evaluation results will usually be sent within 5 months from the call deadline.
The "usually" and "within" words suggest that it is possible that results may be released sooner than the five months, but how much sooner?

Is it possible that decisions will be announced much sooner? This is my first time applying and I was wondering if those with prior experience could comment on the notification timeline. It would be useful for me to know for my job application plans in the near future.

Thanks!

Sleek_IF
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:09 am

Re: 2020 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2020)

Post by Sleek_IF » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:16 pm

Hi guys!
Good to be here. I believe that our proposals are being examined by reviewers at time.
Keeping fingers crossed and wishing everyone here goodluck.

/Sleek

Sleek_IF
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:09 am

Re: 2020 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2020)

Post by Sleek_IF » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:34 pm

Hi guys!

I learnt that the evaluation of proposals is usually conducted in the month of October and November ;). How true is this? I will appreciate a reply. Good luck to everyone.

ragu
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:45 am

Re: 2020 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2020)

Post by ragu » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:53 am

Hey,

Does anyone have any information regarding call to reserve list candidate from last year?
if you or anyone known to you have received a call from the commission?
if so, pls mention the panel and rank.

Thanks!

Amar
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:33 pm

Re: 2020 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2020)

Post by Amar » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:20 am

Sleek_IF wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:34 pm
Hi guys!

I learnt that the evaluation of proposals is usually conducted in the month of October and November ;). How true is this? I will appreciate a reply. Good luck to everyone.
Hi. I trust this message finds you well. This is (October, November) true. Moreover, the evaluators should submit their reports on the first week of December (potentially within the next two weeks). Best!

Sleek_IF
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:09 am

Re: 2020 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2020)

Post by Sleek_IF » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:52 am

Amar wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:20 am
Sleek_IF wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:34 pm
Hi guys!

I learnt that the evaluation of proposals is usually conducted in the month of October and November ;). How true is this? I will appreciate a reply. Good luck to everyone.
Hi. I trust this message finds you well. This is (October, November) true. Moreover, the evaluators should submit their reports on the first week of December (potentially within the next two weeks). Best!

Hi Amar,

Thank you for the reply. Keeping fingers crossed!

AndyC
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:35 pm

Re: 2020 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2020)

Post by AndyC » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:17 pm

Hi All,
Stupid question,
In your application managment webside (Participant Portal) /grant managment in the part of Communication Center you can see the options of filtering the messages. Do you have the filter starting with GAP-[your proposal number]? GAP stands for Grant Agreement Preparation.
Best,
Andy

Esbesp
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:53 pm

Re: 2020 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2020)

Post by Esbesp » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:58 pm

Hi! I do have that filter activated, although I guess that means nothing as there are no messages to filter. Do you know if that filter was available say for example a week ago?
Good luck to all

Post Reply