2020 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2020)

112_MC

Re: 2020 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2020)

Post by 112_MC » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:42 pm

tahir wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:14 pm
112_MC wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:17 pm
Happy new year everyone! I have two questions that maybe someone with more experience than me could answer :). Thanks a lot in advance!

1- In case the Marie Curie IF proposal will be successful, is it possible to change both host institution and supervisor? I know that there is the chance to change either the institution or the supervisor but I am not sure about BOTH. Let's say, for example, that I would need to change institution but the supervisor I would like to keep does not have an official position in the new institution, I suppose I will need to change the supervisor too but I don't think/know if that would be possible...Sorry for the controversial question...

2- How can I check the status of my application (e.g. "evaluation", etc.)?
Happy new year..I am not sure about No.1. but I can tell you for number 2 you have to play a little trick.1. Go to my proposal section 2.Click actions ,there you will find Follow-up section,click that.3 A new tab will be opened,now here is the trick "you have to turn-off the styles in your browser and voilà, you will see at which phase your currently 😃
Thanks a lot! I checked and I have "submission" as current phase. I am not sure that means anything btw.

About the first question, I think nobody here knows for sure the answer...

alozzup

Post by alozzup » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:46 pm

tahir wrote:

Happy new year..I am not sure about No.1. but I can tell you for number 2 you have to play a little trick.1. Go to my proposal section 2.Click actions ,there you will find Follow-up section,click that.3 A new tab will be opened,now here is the trick "you have to turn-off the styles in your browser and voilà, you will see at which phase your currently 😃
I followed your instructions (thank you!) but I still see nothing in my proposals. I did submit and I've got the confirmation email but I cannot go any further 'my proposal' section. I cannot click on actions and I keep seeing no proposal. I'm starting to freak out, I guess this isn't normal :shock:

tahir

Post by tahir » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:20 pm

112_MC wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:42 pm
tahir wrote:
112_MC wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:17 pm
Happy new year everyone! I have two questions that maybe someone with more experience than me could answer :). Thanks a lot in advance!

1- In case the Marie Curie IF proposal will be successful, is it possible to change both host institution and supervisor? I know that there is the chance to change either the institution or the supervisor but I am not sure about BOTH. Let's say, for example, that I would need to change institution but the supervisor I would like to keep does not have an official position in the new institution, I suppose I will need to change the supervisor too but I don't think/know if that would be possible...Sorry for the controversial question...

2- How can I check the status of my application (e.g. "evaluation", etc.)?
Thanks a lot! I checked and I have "submission" as current phase. I am not sure that means anything btw.

About the first question, I think nobody here knows for sure the answer...
You are welcome. I think everyone is still in submission phase. I expect a change in the last week of January, like last time. I remember, Last time it was 28th Jan, when suddenly status changed from submission to "Evaluation" and "Ranking". and then there was Lord Dreamer everywhere. :)

tahir

Post by tahir » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:24 pm

alozzup wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:46 pm
tahir wrote:

I followed your instructions (thank you!) but I still see nothing in my proposals. I did submit and I've got the confirmation email but I cannot go any further 'my proposal' section. I cannot click on actions and I keep seeing no proposal. I'm starting to freak out, I guess this isn't normal :shock:
Yes,I think there is something wrong. Did you check the section of "Process documents"? May be you find some message for you there. Otherwise, I think you could contact you NCP for clarification.

SER0

Post by SER0 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:46 pm

:) mine is still final...
alozzup wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:46 pm
tahir wrote:

ECM

Post by ECM » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:08 am

Happy new year and good morning for friends.

Okay guys...
It is first time for me to apply for MCCA-IF-ST and to post here.

I just found that my current phase changed to "evaluation" after I removed the styles...

Is there anyone experiencing any change like me?

I am also aware that if my status doesn't change to "Ranking" and stay in "Evaluation", that means that I am not going to get it.....

Let's start some madness from today I guess...

SER0

Post by SER0 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:23 am

What do you mean by removing style?

cans

Post by cans » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:00 am

ECM wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:08 am
Happy new year and good morning for friends.

Okay guys...
It is first time for me to apply for MCCA-IF-ST and to post here.

I just found that my current phase changed to "evaluation" after I removed the styles...

Is there anyone experiencing any change like me?

I am also aware that if my status doesn't change to "Ranking" and stay in "Evaluation", that means that I am not going to get it.....

Let's start some madness from today I guess...
Nope in main page it's final and in the follow up, it's in submission.

Dreamer

Post by Dreamer » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:04 am

The main is still under submission.I believe that does not mean anything. It is also very strange and very early to pass into the evaluation phase. Last years similar destiny was round-about the third week in January.

Dreamer

Post by Dreamer » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:09 am

One is for sure that those who will receive mail from Ethical board for making some ethical approves, they will be selected for sure. That practice was shown in the last years.