2020 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2020)

marsgorski

Re: 2020 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2020)

Post by marsgorski » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:29 am

I noticed on the confirmation email the line
Feedback on the evaluation results will usually be sent within 5 months from the call deadline.
The "usually" and "within" words suggest that it is possible that results may be released sooner than the five months, but how much sooner?

Is it possible that decisions will be announced much sooner? This is my first time applying and I was wondering if those with prior experience could comment on the notification timeline. It would be useful for me to know for my job application plans in the near future.

Thanks!

AdinaBabesh

Post by AdinaBabesh » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:05 am

Much sooner (i.e. several weeks in advance) I doubt, but some days, a week maximum it could be.

PetetheCat

Post by PetetheCat » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:16 pm

As someone who has resubmitted this year, and given how hysterical we get around the time results are due, I am going to say that you should not count on the results being early. Two years ago they were on the very last day that they could be given. So don't be excited that you will get them any sooner. February is when the hysteria begins! Maybe January for the "out of date link" :lol:
marsgorski wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:29 am
I noticed on the confirmation email the line
Feedback on the evaluation results will usually be sent within 5 months from the call deadline.
The "usually" and "within" words suggest that it is possible that results may be released sooner than the five months, but how much sooner?

Is it possible that decisions will be announced much sooner? This is my first time applying and I was wondering if those with prior experience could comment on the notification timeline. It would be useful for me to know for my job application plans in the near future.

Thanks!

Sleek_IF

Post by Sleek_IF » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:16 pm

Hi guys!
Good to be here. I believe that our proposals are being examined by reviewers at time.
Keeping fingers crossed and wishing everyone here goodluck.

/Sleek