Still in EVALUATION

Star@434

Re: Still in EVALUATION

Post by Star@434 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:14 am

jivan wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:44 pm
Hello dear all.

Please, where can I find the situation of my proposal? I am so grateful if you share with me.
Use this link:
https://ec.europa.eu/research/participa ... /XXXXXXXXX

Just replace the "XXXXXXX" with your ID project. Good luck

malva

Post by malva » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:32 am

PetetheCat wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:19 pm
phoenixV wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:55 pm
Hi all!

Also still in evaluation here.. CAR and I think I have seen very few CAR in the main thread reporting RANKING, which I found weird..

Having some of you X3 submission guys in evaluation also makes me very sceptical about what's going on. Dropping below 70% for you sounds like a very extreme development. Especially as I was looking at the thresholds and percentages from last year's twitter table and only about max 30% per pannel don't make the threshold.

Anyways, I have lowered my expectations for now, but it's just tough to see this making sense and accepting it. Soooo fingers crossed and lots of positive thoughts for all of us! :D
Yes, the idea that we would all be below 70% seems strange. Much as I think that the MSCA review is a random process, I think that it's hard to get super scored down on the impact and implementation to make it so low when you have a carefully written resubmission. It's strange that we have so many CAR in evaluation. Maybe there will be more change to ranking still, or maybe we still made it over the threshold and it's just not putting us in ranking for some reason. I don't have expectations for the funding, but I do to be over 70%!

Which area are you in within the CAR panel? Mine would be SOC.
I am car - soc ( education science)

alexinem

Post by alexinem » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:08 pm

i am here...

PetetheCat

Post by PetetheCat » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:08 pm

Ooh, education science is cool! 😎

Let’s hope that CAR is just wonky somehow this year, or the whole system. I am finding it hard to think that we have so many with precocious good scores who would go <70. We have a glimpse of a back-end process, so we do g really know what is happening. For sure, they ranked the proposals well before last week, so this is just to do with the working of the system.

One more weekend to wait!

saynomore

Post by saynomore » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:28 pm

im still here ... SOC

malva

Post by malva » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:03 pm

PetetheCat wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:08 pm

Let’s hope that CAR is just wonky somehow this year, or the whole system. I am finding it hard to think that we have so many with precocious good scores who would go <70. We have a glimpse of a back-end process, so we do g really know what is happening. For sure, they ranked the proposals well before last week, so this is just to do with the working of the system.

Yes! I wrote to my university but they didn't answer yesterday. Someone has written on Facebook that she had the same situation last year: CAR + evaluation but she got the grant, so possibly some of us will be lucky :).

phoenixV

Post by phoenixV » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:15 pm

malva wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:03 pm
PetetheCat wrote:

Yes! I wrote to my university but they didn't answer yesterday. Someone has written on Facebook that she had the same situation last year: CAR + evaluation but she got the grant, so possibly some of us will be lucky :).
The combination of the words "CAR"+"evaluation"+"got"+"grant" in your sentense has just promoted my next 100 hours to bearable, if not hopeful even! Honestly thanks for sharing! :lol: :D :)

PetetheCat

Post by PetetheCat » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:47 pm

phoenixV wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:15 pm
malva wrote:
PetetheCat wrote:

The combination of the words "CAR"+"evaluation"+"got"+"grant" in your sentense has just promoted my next 100 hours to bearable, if not hopeful even! Honestly thanks for sharing! :lol: :D :)
Now I went back and looked at this post and you are right. Another confirmation that we have no idea what this means. So we just have to wait. Probably the results will come throughout Tuesday. The end is in sight!

malva

Post by malva » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:28 pm

PetetheCat wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:47 pm
phoenixV wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:15 pm
malva wrote:

Now I went back and looked at this post and you are right. Another confirmation that we have no idea what this means. So we just have to wait. Probably the results will come throughout Tuesday. The end is in sight!
Life will go on anyway :).

marialima

Post by marialima » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:42 pm

Hi guys!! I’m in CAR too but CAR-IF life sciences
I tried the magic link and got Ranking in my phase.. honestly we will know the results in two more days
You’ll have been such good sport!!