Still in EVALUATION

CAR-LIF

Re: Still in EVALUATION

Post by CAR-LIF » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:50 pm

PetetheCat wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:10 pm
CAR-LIF wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:45 pm
In case that happens, do you know whether is worthy to appeal? How is it possible that they give you the seal off excellence one year and the next one leave you below threshold? How then other agencies will find a proposal they recommend if they do not do???
You can only appeal on technical grounds.
I know, but still do not fully understand how is possible that they recommend others to fund a proposal and they do not follow their own recommendations...
It is indeed very frustrating.

I also applied to a COFUND program and despite the fact the university did not apply the hiring rules fairly (which generate a strong complaint from the EC and a re-evaluation) I also failed, so clearly MSCA is not for me. I just regret to spent the summer improving this proposal with my arm broken... I should instead rest and recover...

Wish you luck for the future, I'm really sorry Pete and also Dreamer, he was the one that gave me my seal of excellence last year, is all sooo unfair....

pepper

Post by pepper » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:53 pm

pepper wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:46 pm
PetetheCat wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:10 pm
I’m out and below 70. Evaluation stage doesn’t bode well.

Ugh!

Sorry my resubmission friends, I know how rough this is.
Did you get your scores already?
I am sorry to hear this!

Daniel_CAR

Post by Daniel_CAR » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:27 pm

Car and Still in Evaluation, too.
With dreamer’s help,I just received my result: failed.
Maybe I will not resubmit this year. I will live in my current country more years and find new job.
Best wishes to all friends here.

connyd

Post by connyd » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:32 pm

still in evaluation in the SOC panel, and thanks to following this forum for a couple of days now, i feel more prepared for the reject (and have bought two bottles of wine).. best of luck to all still!

Elke

Post by Elke » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:53 pm

So sorry about Dreamer and Petethecat!!

Yes guys, Dreamer confirmed that my project got less than 70, and I was in Evaluation. :( :( :(

Alessandra

Post by Alessandra » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:00 pm

Elke wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:53 pm

Yes guys, Dreamer confirmed that my project got less than 70, and I was in Evaluation. :( :( :(
So sorry Elke (what a beautiful name/nickname btw) :( I'm under evaluation too, so I'm expecting the same response... a hug to you all under evaluation :?

Alessandra

Post by Alessandra » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:19 pm

Alessandra wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:00 pm
Elke wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:53 pm

So sorry Elke (what a beautiful name/nickname btw) :( I'm under evaluation too, so I'm expecting the same response... a hug to you all under evaluation :?
....aaaaaand yes, failed! "ranking - evaluation" stuff really works, a great applause to Dreamer, PetetheCat and also Amar, who worked hard in the previous years not only to apply for MSCA, but also to decipher, decode and interpret what all is behind, and last but not least, they shared with us all their knowledge... THANK YOU!!

connyd

Post by connyd » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:37 pm

same for me, was in evaluation and failed with 65 :roll: best of luck to all of you - always remember: in 2019 there was someone in evaluation who got it!

PetetheCat

Post by PetetheCat » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:01 pm

Oof, I am so sorry about all these scores! We are all excellent!!

pepper

Post by pepper » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:02 pm

I just received my results from a Dreamer girl. I failed with scores below the threshold . The second time and this proposal were much stronger compared to the previous one. Host (s) were really helpful in shaping this up and accounting for previous comments. Well, I wish everyone great success. really curious to see what the reviewers were thinking.