Post by MSCA_Failure » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:10 pm

malva wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:08 am
MSCA_Failure wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:45 pm
MSCA_Failure wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:44 pm

Nice topic
How much score you got and what was/were the weak points of your proposal?
I am below 70.

- The proposal does not demonstrate a convincing level of interdisciplinarity.
- The claims that notions of hybrid learning are new in education science literature
are not fully justified.
- The gender dimension and how it would impact analysis is insufficiently addressed in the proposal.
- The transfer of previous knowledge from the researcher to the host is not appropriately addressed.
- The proposal does not sufficiently address how the training of the researcher will be focused to address their limited competence in the
languages spoken at the host institution.

- and also there are some issues with methodology.

I knew that I didn't have the parts of gender dimension and interdisciplinarity well written. Its my mistake.
I have asked to my host. They want me to reapply again in next call. But I think, education field has very less chance in selection. They considers research on solution of problems affecting global level. Even I could not come across a selected proposal of Education field.

malva

Re: HORIZON EUROPE 2021 IF REAPPLYING APPLICANTS

Post by malva » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:50 pm

MSCA_Failure wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:10 pm
malva wrote:
MSCA_Failure wrote:

I am below 70.

- The claims that notions of hybrid learning are new in education science literature
are not fully justified.
- The gender dimension and how it would impact analysis is insufficiently addressed in the proposal.
- The transfer of previous knowledge from the researcher to the host is not appropriately addressed.
- The proposal does not sufficiently address how the training of the researcher will be focused to address their limited competence in the

I knew that I didn't have the parts of gender dimension and interdisciplinarity well written. Its my mistake.
I have asked to my host. They want me to reapply again in next call. But I think, education field has very less chance in selection. They considers research on solution of problems affecting global level. Even I could not come across a selected proposal of Education field.
Yes, I understand. my supervisor wants me to reapply too. What is your topic?

MSCA_Failure

Post by MSCA_Failure » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:33 pm

malva wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:50 pm
MSCA_Failure wrote:
malva wrote:

I am below 70.

are not fully justified.

Yes, I understand. my supervisor wants me to reapply too. What is your topic?
Mine was teachers training on inclusion in UK and India

pli

Post by pli » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:49 am

Could someone send me successful proposal(s) in Chemistry?

cbmoura

Post by cbmoura » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:10 pm

MSCA_Failure wrote:
malva wrote:
MSCA_Failure wrote:

I am below 70.

are not fully justified.

Yes, that is my guess, too. They said I did not address a societal problem in my proposal (not enough detail, something like that). I think they really mean I should specify which societal problem I was dealing with and this is now quite straightforward for some topics in Education. On the other hand, I have seen two successful applications that were about translations/religion (something like that) and about a very specific topic on art (the fellow would study an specific artist, etc). So, I don't know if this scenario for educational research in MSCA is really like that...
In any case, I would really like to see a successful proposal on education...

msca-gf-2021

Post by msca-gf-2021 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:56 pm

Hello all, sorry for the cross-posting: Does anyone know if its still possible to have UK universities as hosting institutions in the upcoming MSCA-IF call, considering the brexit?

whiteknight

Post by whiteknight » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:21 pm

msca-gf-2021 wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:56 pm
Hello all, sorry for the cross-posting: Does anyone know if its still possible to have UK universities as hosting institutions in the upcoming MSCA-IF call, considering the brexit?
I am also interested in

dftortosa

Post by dftortosa » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:54 pm

Hi everyone,

Do you know if we can apply for an IF-Global in UK the next year? According to this page (https://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecuri ... numbers_en), UK is a third country, so I am wondering if this is possible.

Apologies in case this is a repeated question, but I did not find it!

Best,
Diego

Post by 2021 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:09 am

I have heard that PhD more than 8 yrs cannot apply????

jdm

Post by jdm » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:22 pm

2021 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:09 am
I have heard that PhD more than 8 yrs cannot apply????
Correct.