HORIZON EUROPE 2021 IF REAPPLYING APPLICANTS

Justt

Re: HORIZON EUROPE 2021 IF REAPPLYING APPLICANTS

Post by Justt » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:06 pm

iteration wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:31 pm
Not how it works.
Comments are shown to reviewers only AFTER they have made a decision, and if the score is lower than the previous submission.
Previous scores do not influence reviewers.
Oh, thank you for the clarification! Showing them AFTER they have made their decision makes sense.

rodschro

Post by rodschro » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:30 pm

Hi all. Thanks for the help. As a good part of the people here, I am also resubmitting after last year. I am in search of inspiration and I wanted to see if anyone has a good suggestion on how to define better this ##!>?#?#?#?#?#?## :evil: :evil: two-way transfer of knowledge that apparently has determined my failure last year. In particular, I am more interested on the transfer FROM the participant TO the host, something that I think it is completely out of the world, given the fact that one usually select hosting institutions with leading experts (10-20+ years) in the field of your interest, with not very much to learn from you. Any tips?

pli

Post by pli » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:24 am

This year is very challenging to fit into 10 pages, due to the new sections. Is anyone planning to use Arial narrow font in B1 part? In the instruction they said TNR is reference font (but they did not say it is mandatory).

Justt

Post by Justt » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:19 am

I also have the same challenge of 'squeezing' my entire proposal withing10 pages. It is really not easy; yes, I had to use Arial narrow for B1!
pli wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:24 am
This year is very challenging to fit into 10 pages, due to the new sections. Is anyone planning to use Arial narrow font in B1 part? In the instruction they said TNR is reference font (but they did not say it is mandatory).

Steminist

Post by Steminist » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:30 pm

I am stucked in the dissemination part and impact part :oops:

And yes i am already out of page limit too :x

Research-enthu

Post by Research-enthu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:52 pm

Hey everyone,

Hope the proposal writing is going good for you all.

I am stuck at open science and research data management..anyone resonating with me?

liukank

Post by liukank » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:33 am

rodschro wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:30 pm
Hi all. Thanks for the help. As a good part of the people here, I am also resubmitting after last year. I am in search of inspiration and I wanted to see if anyone has a good suggestion on how to define better this ##!>?#?#?#?#?#?## :evil: :evil: two-way transfer of knowledge that apparently has determined my failure last year. In particular, I am more interested on the transfer FROM the participant TO the host, something that I think it is completely out of the world, given the fact that one usually select hosting institutions with leading experts (10-20+ years) in the field of your interest, with not very much to learn from you. Any tips?
They mean what you can bring to your host based in your previous experience or even based in your personal profile. For instance, I suppose you are trying to apply interdisciplinary methods in your research (as your must address this in your application), and so you could bring this knowledge to your host. Or that you will straighten your host's international relationship with scholars and institutions (if you are trying a GF or planning a secondment or even if you are coming from another country or spent years in other countries during your career). It could be even something very personal, if you believe your have a different profile from other members of the department (your origin, your specific field of research). This fellowship is all about training and exchange, so you really should be able to identify what you have to offer, because if you have nothing then there is no point to fund you ;)

AnotherGo

Post by AnotherGo » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:12 pm

Hi all! Do you guys know if the mobility criteria has an actual cut-off of 12 months, with 12 months + 1 day being a reason for exclusion? I'm talking literally a couple of days here. Thank you!

Sleek_IF

Post by Sleek_IF » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:57 am

Hi guys. Please I would need some clarification. If I organise a worship e.g hands-on on instrument usage and on journal writing, are these activities considered deliverables? Also, is the development of career development plan a milestone or deliverable?

madihakhalid

Post by madihakhalid » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:22 pm

marialima wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:34 pm
Welcome here!! And we support each other
Hi,
Madiha here.
I want to discuss how can I improve my previous weaknesses in the proposal. if I get any guidelines.