Interesting. More education fellows! Mine is the use of History of Science in Science Education. Let's keep in touch!
I am below 70.
- The proposal does not demonstrate a convincing level of interdisciplinarity.
- The claims that notions of hybrid learning are new in education science literature
are not fully justified.
- The gender dimension and how it would impact analysis is insufficiently addressed in the proposal.
- The transfer of previous knowledge from the researcher to the host is not appropriately addressed.
- The proposal does not sufficiently address how the training of the researcher will be focused to address their limited competence in the
languages spoken at the host institution.
- and also there are some issues with methodology.
I knew that I didn't have the parts of gender dimension and interdisciplinarity well written. Its my mistake.
I have looked at this in a few places. There are maybe four institutions in different countries that mention that research experience outside of the EU will not count toward the maximum eight years of research experience. But there is no official guidance I could find, so I think we just have to wait for a few months to see what happens when the new call is out. Seems like this will be at least April.