2021 Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (HE-MSCA-PF-2021)

Re: 2021 Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (HE-MSCA-PF-2021)

Post by 2021 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:08 am

I did not find evaluation report. No email

Damanera

Post by Damanera » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:14 am

Guess they are informing everyone following the file application numbers… Cannot explain it differently

horizon

Post by horizon » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:19 am

Damanera wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:14 am
Guess they are informing everyone following the file application numbers… Cannot explain it differently
Whats your application number?

Spain-1

Post by Spain-1 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:19 am

Does anybody know if it is possible to claim another revision? I am devasted. Last year I get 91.4%. I have improved my proposal and everything in my evaluation is good. Only few points of weakness very absurds. I have recieved 71% this year with the improved proposal. Without the Seal of excellent, evidently

horizon

Post by horizon » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:21 am

Spain-1 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:19 am
Does anybody know if it is possible to claim another revision? I am devasted. Last year I get 91.4%. I have improved my proposal and everything in my evaluation is good. Only few points of weakness very absurds. I have recieved 71% this year with the improved proposal. Without the Seal of excellent, evidently
I think you are allowed to dispute

Damanera

Post by Damanera » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:22 am

horizon wrote:
Damanera wrote:
It starts with 101067

alherpo

Post by alherpo » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:23 am

alherpo wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:51 am
Finally I accessed the evaluation letter!!! 99%!!! :D :D :D :D EF - LIF I changed 1st March 11:30 am
I will share some points in my Evaluation reports I think they can be useful for future applicants:

Excellence
Excellently written research proposal whose objectives are coherent, innovative, and very well related to the proposed methodology.
- The working hypothesis is very well supported and documented. Pertinent preliminary data are included that adds to the credibility of the
hypothesis and feasibility of the methodological approach
- The proposal is very ambitious as it has the potential to contribute to new knowledge in the research field and to the establishment of a new
model appropriate for pre-clinical trials for therapy response prediction.
- The proposal will employ an interdisciplinary approach and combines cutting-edge genomic, molecular biology, and ex vivo techniques.
- The methodologies are very well described and include relevant and precise information. The rationale and advantages of the proposed ex
vivo platform based on patient-derived explants are very well highlighted.
- The data management plan comprehensively describes how the research generated will be stored, managed and shared
- The gender dimension is a relevant consideration in the context of ovarian cancer and has been appropriately addressed
- The supervisors have excellent research track records, their expertise is very well suited to the overall focus of the project and collectively
they have excellent supervisory experience
- The scientific training the researcher will receive is of an excellent standard and specific researchers in the host institute and secondment lab
have been identified that will be responsible for training the researcher. The researcher will also receive training in many transferable skills -
grant writing, student supervision etc.
- The two-way transfer of knowledge is genuine, presented in detail, and grounded in the complementary expertise of the host and the
researcher.
- There is a very good match between the researcher's background and experience, and the proposed research. The researcher has very
appropriate scientific competencies and skills to conduct this research proposal.
-The researcher shows a remarkable and mobile career with a very good research portfolio relative to their career stage, especially in terms of
publications

Impact
- There are real and specific measures in place to enhance the career prospects and employability of the researcher - not only will they
acquire new scientific skills and transferable skills, they will also develop new collaborations and also explore new avenues of research for
their future research career
- The researcher has a defined future career plan as an independent group leader, and has carefully elucidated how this proposal will
contribute towards this aim.
- The researcher has identified scientific journals and conferences that they will publish in/attend and have also identified a suitable time frame
for these activities
- Relevant outreach activities to target different specific audiences have been described in excellent detail and a time frame for these activities
has been considered
- The proposal is expected to identify many potentially exploitable targets and relevant experience of the researcher will aid in the exploitation
of novel research results
- The proposal has the potential to make significant scientific, societal and economic impacts. Due consideration has been given to such
impacts and convincingly described with relevant data to support the claims made.

Implementation
- An excellently developed work plan has been included, divided into appropriate work packages with associated deliverables and milestones.
All have been clearly highlighted in a well organised Gantt chart
- Additional funding necessary for the execution of this ambitious proposal is secured.
- The time frame for the work plan described is appropriate although ambitious
- Several scientific and administrative risks are described in a well prepared risk management matrix, including the severity and likelihood of
each risk and promising contingency strategies.
- The quality of the host institution and secondment lab is excellent and they have the necessary infrastructure to support the research
proposal as described
- Hosting arrangements are very good with many supports in place to aid the integration of the researcher into the host institution. The host
institution has long-standing experience in hosting foreign students.

horizon

Post by horizon » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:24 am

Damanera wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:22 am
horizon wrote:
Damanera wrote:
It starts with 101067
Mine is 101066XXX. And I am still waiting. No change on the portal

Damanera

Post by Damanera » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:26 am

horizon wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:24 am
Damanera wrote:
horizon wrote:

It starts with 101067
Alright. Seems that the announcements are based on those file numbers. Saw a guy on twitter with application number 101062 that got results 2h ago.

Abz

Post by Abz » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:27 am

horizon wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:24 am
Damanera wrote:
horizon wrote:

It starts with 101067
Same here, still waiting.