2021 Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (HE-MSCA-PF-2021)

trina_80

Re: 2021 Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (HE-MSCA-PF-2021)

Post by trina_80 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:08 pm

fyxyt wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:06 pm
trina_80 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:02 pm
fyxyt wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:52 pm

Thanks @trina_80 @jw@cam!
Sure! Are you on the reserve list as well?
Yes, in life science. I know another project that scored 94.2% is also in the waiting list so I'll just lower down my expectations ;)
Oh... Still, there is a bit of hope, I guess. Anyone else on the reserve list from SOC?

gigi-7

Post by gigi-7 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:10 pm

pablofcuervo wrote:
aguiarea wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:31 pm
Cr@zyChem wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:42 pm

CEU, Madrid
It turns out I was not so crazy speculating about the living costs in Madrid 😊
Spain takes a big chunk of the monthly payment, unfortunately...
I got funding from the Spanish government with the same remuneration as EF MSCA (I got this funding because I got the excellence seal on my last attempt) and I was informed that the net payment amount was around 2850 euros.. very frustrating, but if you ask for family allowance, the value goes up a lot.
If you want, we can "trocar figurinhas" (I've already legalized my documents and etc) my cat's insta is: @tintimogato
Abraço!
Hi!
May I ask which funding from the Spanish government did you get with the Seal of Excellence? And how you did it?
I got 93.4 in EF-LIF and sent to the reserve list, so I'm starting to search for other funding sources.

Thanks!
Hi, by any chance do you know what is your position in the reserve list? I haven't heard anything from my NCP yet and I am trying to figure it out.

pablofcuervo

Post by pablofcuervo » Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:11 pm

gigi-7 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:10 pm
pablofcuervo wrote:
aguiarea wrote:

I got funding from the Spanish government with the same remuneration as EF MSCA (I got this funding because I got the excellence seal on my last attempt) and I was informed that the net payment amount was around 2850 euros.. very frustrating, but if you ask for family allowance, the value goes up a lot.
If you want, we can "trocar figurinhas" (I've already legalized my documents and etc) my cat's insta is: @tintimogato
Abraço!
Hi!
May I ask which funding from the Spanish government did you get with the Seal of Excellence? And how you did it?
I got 93.4 in EF-LIF and sent to the reserve list, so I'm starting to search for other funding sources.

Thanks!
Hi, by any chance do you know what is your position in the reserve list? I haven't heard anything from my NCP yet and I am trying to figure it out.
Nothing yet! I'm also trying to figure out how this goes, sorry

Cr@zyChem

Post by Cr@zyChem » Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:14 pm

aguiarea wrote:
Cr@zyChem wrote:
aguiarea wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:39 pm

Wow, how cool! Congrats on the approval!
I'm going to Valladolid (UVa) and you?
CEU, Madrid
Abraço!
Yeah, I've been told the net salary in Spain is about 2800... I am not complaining, it's a huge upgrade for me. I think it should be enough for two people, unfortunately they do not provide family allowance in the case you take care of your parent(s). Oh well, it's alright... I've learned to live with close to nothing, so all will be a huge upgrade in my life overall.
I don't have social media,but fell free to msg me in private so we can trocar figurinhas about Spain and such.
Good luck to you! And again,congrats!

aguiarea

Post by aguiarea » Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:22 pm

pablofcuervo wrote:
aguiarea wrote:
Cr@zyChem wrote:

CEU, Madrid
Abraço!
Hi!

Thanks!
In my case, the supervisor contacted me asking if I would like to apply for this other call. It was an exceptional, strategic call, where the Spanish government offered to finance projects that obtained the seal of excellence (I believe it was a certain number of projects).
It took about 6 months after they released the MSCA results to open this call.
I don't know if this happens every year and if all areas are covered, but it's worth keeping in touch with the NCP to find out about these other alternatives.
Good luck!

giulibla

Post by giulibla » Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:48 pm

aguiarea wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:22 pm
pablofcuervo wrote:
aguiarea wrote:

Abraço!
Hi!

Thanks!
In my case, the supervisor contacted me asking if I would like to apply for this other call. It was an exceptional, strategic call, where the Spanish government offered to finance projects that obtained the seal of excellence (I believe it was a certain number of projects).
It took about 6 months after they released the MSCA results to open this call.
I don't know if this happens every year and if all areas are covered, but it's worth keeping in touch with the NCP to find out about these other alternatives.
Good luck!

This morning I wrote to the NCP to thank her for all the help. I've got 92.2 but rejected. She said that if something will happen in the beneficiary country (Italy) that I choose, she will definitely let me know. So I suggest to contact the NCP and ask if they know if specific national call could happen.

Tao2022

Post by Tao2022 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:49 pm

I got 92.4 % on the reserve list. Excellence 5; Impact 4.2; Implementation 4.3. In EF-ENG

Perky

Post by Perky » Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:09 pm

Hi

If I score more than 70 percent. Can I apply from the same host with condition that I am living more than one year in the same country. Please suggest

MSCA2021_EF_ENGG

Post by MSCA2021_EF_ENGG » Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:12 pm

Eng EF score 98.8.
Got the fellowship !

MSCA2021_EF_ENGG

Post by MSCA2021_EF_ENGG » Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:13 pm

Thank you all for your support through out this process.... And congratulations for those who got and my best wishes for others who would be trying other opportunities...