Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship Resubmission.

dcimz

Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship Resubmission.

Post by dcimz » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:37 am

Hi, is it possible that we can apply to resubmit our project if we get below the threshold?
Can we apply with the same proposal? Do we need to change advisor?

dcimz

Re: Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship Resubmission.

Post by dcimz » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:39 am

Could anybody, please share details regarding Resubmission..

FairEnough

Re: Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship Resubmission.

Post by FairEnough » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:19 am

Hello

I sent the enquiry below to the MSCA office some times in early 2021:
Please I have general inquiries if the following will be considered as a new submission or re-submission:
1. If I submitted the same project (that I submitted last year) BUT with a different supervisor and different host institute.

2. If I submitted the same project (that I submitted last year) and the same supervisor BUT with a different host institute.

The response was:
((("Proposals involving the same recruiting organization (and for Global Postdoctoral Fellowships also the associated partner hosting the outgoing phase) and individual researcher submitted to the previous call of MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships under Horizon Europe and having received a score of less than 70% must not be resubmitted the following year.
Which means that an application with the same researcher and host institution (and a score below 70%) will be considered a re-submission. In both of sent examples this will not be the case."))) Finished