2022 Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (HE-MSCA-PF-2022)

PROSCO

Re: 2022 Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (HE-MSCA-PF-2022)

Post by PROSCO » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:51 pm

Syd87 wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:31 pm
skm wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:02 am
PROSCO wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:33 pm
Does anyone have a news on the reserves? When will the reserve be notified if they are selected for the grant?
as per previous experienced people, might take 5 months from the results announced. so, could be by July 2023. just an anticipation from this notion. no specific information, as far as i know.
They asked us to wait till May end. For 2022 participants, they got info on the reserve list around 3-4 months. I checked in the same TALK ACADEMIA there is a topic.
I am also waiting for the same, and my host also informed me to wait till May end.
But TBH it is very frustrating, they announce so many reserve list but no clear answer or statists that how many will be eligible for Grant agreement. European host candidates are still better than the UK, as the EU has the seal of excellence MSCA as well for some countries.
Then we will have to wait until the end of may. It is quite frustrating indeed and this uncertainty is very annoying. Will the reserve from the specific panel be allocated if someone from that panel decides not to apply? (if someone from EF-LIF does not apply somehow, will this fund be allocated to the reserve at the EF-LIF panel? or does it equally distributed with the other panels?)

and I am not sure how the seal of excellence be helpful in the future. Does people take this certificate seriously and be actually helpful for applying other fellowship in the future?

Praba

Post by Praba » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:02 am

PROSCO wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:51 pm
Syd87 wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:31 pm
skm wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:02 am

as per previous experienced people, might take 5 months from the results announced. so, could be by July 2023. just an anticipation from this notion. no specific information, as far as i know.
They asked us to wait till May end. For 2022 participants, they got info on the reserve list around 3-4 months. I checked in the same TALK ACADEMIA there is a topic.
I am also waiting for the same, and my host also informed me to wait till May end.
But TBH it is very frustrating, they announce so many reserve list but no clear answer or statists that how many will be eligible for Grant agreement. European host candidates are still better than the UK, as the EU has the seal of excellence MSCA as well for some countries.
Then we will have to wait until the end of may. It is quite frustrating indeed and this uncertainty is very annoying. Will the reserve from the specific panel be allocated if someone from that panel decides not to apply? (if someone from EF-LIF does not apply somehow, will this fund be allocated to the reserve at the EF-LIF panel? or does it equally distributed with the other panels?)

and I am not sure how the seal of excellence be helpful in the future. Does people take this certificate seriously and be actually helpful for applying other fellowship in the future?
Hi, it will be allocate to the same panel if someone do not wish to sign the agreement in that panel. It is mentioned in the MSCA Twitter page.

tripleh12321

Post by tripleh12321 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:01 pm

Hi, does anyone know in case the UK EU association does not occur, which is seeming probable by May 17. How much does the reserve list goes in EF panel?

PROSCO

Post by PROSCO » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:50 pm

tripleh12321 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:01 pm
Hi, does anyone know in case the UK EU association does not occur, which is seeming probable by May 17. How much does the reserve list goes in EF panel?
I heard from my NCP that the UK based selected candidates are approximately 50 in EF-ENG panel.
If UK-HE association is not met, I suppose that around 50 or more would get a chance from the reserve.

Praba

Post by Praba » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:48 pm

Hi guys, I wonder if anyone share the details about the GAP process and it will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Taha2021

Post by Taha2021 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:43 pm

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to mention that the University of Siena has a call for individuals who earned the MSCA Seal of Excellence (in the HORIZON-MSCA-2022-PF-01-01 call).
It is open to anyone who has the seal (even if they did not originally apply with the University of Siena or in Italy). They have extended the deadline to apply (until September 15), so it might be a good opportunity for someone looking for additional funding. The application process is simple. Here is the link:

https://research.unisi.it/seal-of-exellence/

Heme-Rasayan

Post by Heme-Rasayan » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:32 pm

Hello Friends,
Congratulations to those who succeeded and have undertaken the grant. Also my best wishes to those who are reapplying and to those who had applied, for their future endeavors.
Is there anyone who is qualified for the 2022 MSCA European IF and has taken the grant?
Please let me know how you utilize the mobility allowance for the relocation.
More glad to know if anyone is taking the Grant in France.
Thanks and with regards

michelef

Post by michelef » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:52 pm

Heme-Rasayan wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:32 pm
Hello Friends,
Congratulations to those who succeeded and have undertaken the grant. Also my best wishes to those who are reapplying and to those who had applied, for their future endeavors.
Is there anyone who is qualified for the 2022 MSCA European IF and has taken the grant?
Please let me know how you utilize the mobility allowance for the relocation.
More glad to know if anyone is taking the Grant in France.
Thanks and with regards
As far as I know, in most of the cases the mobility allowance will be given to you together with your monthly salary, as a monthly deposit

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:14 pm

I'm new here and I've checked some of the old discussions. Could you kindly inform me about this magical link? Where can I find it? Thank you anyway for the help

Spinoza

Post by Spinoza » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:16 pm

MC2021 wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:56 am
josimau wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:08 am
Based on previous calls, when do you guys think this year's results shall be released? The call says Mid February but I was wondering if anyone who has applied before would have a better guess.

Also, my status is EVALUATION at the moment, anybody else?

Cheers in advance.
You checked this with the magic link? Earlier the status change to ranking, higher the probability of funding.
I'm new here and I've checked some of the old discussions. Could you kindly inform me about this magical link? Where can I find it? Thank you anyway for the help