MSCA 2021 Grant Agreement

francianto
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:59 am

MSCA 2021 Grant Agreement

Post by francianto » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:11 pm

Hi everyone!

My institution signed the GA a few weeks ago. Now we are waiting for the EC to sign its part, but to date we have no news. We had a few exchanges with the Project Officer sometime ago, but she did not answer to our last message. I am a bit worried because only 5 days are left for the GA to be prepared and signed, according the portal... Have any of you been in a similar situation? Do you know if an extension to the GA deadline is granted in case of problems?

Thank you for your support!

Francesca

Forte
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:56 pm

Re: MSCA 2021 Grant Agreement

Post by Forte » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:59 pm

Got mine signed yesterday by the EU. I feel it is about how proactive the project officer is
However, don't be shaken
I strongly believe the EU will meet up with the June 14th indicated on the portal
Regards
Forte

francianto
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:59 am

Re: MSCA 2021 Grant Agreement

Post by francianto » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:21 pm

Forte wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:59 pm
Got mine signed yesterday by the EU. I feel it is about how proactive the project officer is
However, don't be shaken
I strongly believe the EU will meet up with the June 14th indicated on the portal
Regards
Forte
Thank you Forte! I will try to not stress out then :-)

mscaif2021
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:54 pm

Re: MSCA 2021 Grant Agreement

Post by mscaif2021 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:52 pm

francianto wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:11 pm
Hi everyone!

My institution signed the GA a few weeks ago. Now we are waiting for the EC to sign its part, but to date we have no news. We had a few exchanges with the Project Officer sometime ago, but she did not answer to our last message. I am a bit worried because only 5 days are left for the GA to be prepared and signed, according the portal... Have any of you been in a similar situation? Do you know if an extension to the GA deadline is granted in case of problems?

Thank you for your support!

Francesca
When you say that your Institute Signed the GA, do you mean the Declaration of Honours? or the actual Grant Agreement? (i.e. on the timeline of you project has the point "prepared" not been reached yet?

I am still waiting for the GA to be sent for signature to us.

Hoping it is soon!

francianto
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:59 am

Re: MSCA 2021 Grant Agreement

Post by francianto » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:41 am

mscaif2021 wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:52 pm
francianto wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:11 pm
Hi everyone!

My institution signed the GA a few weeks ago. Now we are waiting for the EC to sign its part, but to date we have no news. We had a few exchanges with the Project Officer sometime ago, but she did not answer to our last message. I am a bit worried because only 5 days are left for the GA to be prepared and signed, according the portal... Have any of you been in a similar situation? Do you know if an extension to the GA deadline is granted in case of problems?

Thank you for your support!

Francesca
When you say that your Institute Signed the GA, do you mean the Declaration of Honours? or the actual Grant Agreement? (i.e. on the timeline of you project has the point "prepared" not been reached yet?

I am still waiting for the GA to be sent for signature to us.

Hoping it is soon!
Yes, you are right, I just checked and what my institution signed is actually the declaration of honor. And the project has not reached the point "prepared" yet. Let's hope to have some news soon. They make us shake until the very end! :-P

fique86
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:22 pm

Re: MSCA 2021 Grant Agreement

Post by fique86 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:51 pm

My project's GA has also not been signed yet. I am becoming anxious because the due date is in 2 days!

mscaif2021
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:54 pm

Re: MSCA 2021 Grant Agreement

Post by mscaif2021 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:01 am

I am still waiting for the GA... I have sent a message to the PO to ask if everything is ok

biP
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:31 am

Re: MSCA 2021 Grant Agreement

Post by biP » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:20 pm

mscaif2021 wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:01 am
I am still waiting for the GA... I have sent a message to the PO to ask if everything is ok
me too... still no news from them

francianto
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:59 am

Re: MSCA 2021 Grant Agreement

Post by francianto » Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:45 pm

mscaif2021 wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:01 am
I am still waiting for the GA... I have sent a message to the PO to ask if everything is ok
Just did the same. No news yet..

francianto
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:59 am

Re: MSCA 2021 Grant Agreement

Post by francianto » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:39 pm

They just replied to me, saying that they have been experiencing technical problems and that they are trying to proceed as quickly as possible (prioritizing the processing of grant agreements based on their expected start date).

Since the problems are on their side, I guess they will be flexible in terms of deadlines. So I will just keep waiting!

I hope this can help you too.

thanks again for your replies!

Post Reply