MSCA 2021 Grant Agreement

trina_80

Re: MSCA 2021 Grant Agreement

Post by trina_80 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:25 pm

stellaria wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:59 am
No news for me yet either!
@FairEnough, where can you see on the portal if your GA has been sent to the host?
I'm still waiting... :?

emancipatedcity

Post by emancipatedcity » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:13 pm

Hi guys
I hope everything is well with you and your family. My Grant Agreement has been signed by the EU services, and my project has now been added to the "funded project list". I'm of course very happy to see this outcome :) Just felt like letting you know.
I really hope your GA signing will be complete very soon.

Best,

trina_80

Post by trina_80 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:36 pm

emancipatedcity wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:13 pm
Hi guys
I hope everything is well with you and your family. My Grant Agreement has been signed by the EU services, and my project has now been added to the "funded project list". I'm of course very happy to see this outcome :) Just felt like letting you know.

Best,
Congratulations, emancipatedcity! You can now breathe and relax and truly enjoy your win!
As I said earlier, I'm still waiting. And I know I'm not in a position to complain, as I did get the grant, but can I just say that this has been the longest wait of my life? :)

emancipatedcity

Post by emancipatedcity » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:29 pm

trina_80 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:36 pm
emancipatedcity wrote:
Hi guys

Best,
Congratulations, emancipatedcity! You can now breathe and relax and truly enjoy your win!
As I said earlier, I'm still waiting. And I know I'm not in a position to complain, as I did get the grant, but can I just say that this has been the longest wait of my life? :)
Thanks, Trina! Hopefully your wait will be over soon, and this wait will be worth it :)

FairEnough

Post by FairEnough » Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:07 pm

Congratulations,
My project has been signed as well and hopefully soon the rest of projects will be signed guys...

Where to check if my project is added at
the "funded project list".?
emancipatedcity wrote:
Hi guys

Best,

trina_80

Post by trina_80 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:39 pm

FairEnough wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:07 pm
Congratulations,
My project has been signed as well and hopefully soon the rest of projects will be signed guys...

emancipatedcity wrote:
Hi guys

Best,
Hi, FairEnough! You can check here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tende ... ePageState

emancipatedcity

Post by emancipatedcity » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:35 pm

FairEnough wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:07 pm
Congratulations,

emancipatedcity wrote:
Hi guys

Best,
Thank you, FairEnough! Check it here https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tende ... ePageState

stellaria

Post by stellaria » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:23 am

Absolutely the longest wait of our lives!
I hope we hear soon trina_80...
Everyone else, thanks for the info :)

trina_80 wrote:
emancipatedcity wrote:
Hi guys

Best,

trina_80

Post by trina_80 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:05 pm

stellaria wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:23 am

trina_80 wrote:
emancipatedcity wrote:
Hi guys

Best,
/quote]

Indeed. :D I've received the GA for signing today. Yay! I hope this whole process will be over soon. And I also hope you've received yours as well or you will shortly. Have a great weekend!

emancipatedcity

Post by emancipatedcity » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:05 pm

trina_80 wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:05 pm
stellaria wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:23 am

trina_80 wrote:

/quote]

Indeed. :D I've received the GA for signing today. Yay! I hope this whole process will be over soon. And I also hope you've received yours as well or you will shortly. Have a great weekend!
Finally :) Congratulations, Trina.