Only related to "Reserve list" Q&A 2022

barbara22

Re: Only related to "Reserve list" Q&A 2022

Post by barbara22 » Thu May 18, 2023 12:29 pm

Hi! I'm trying to contact my NCP, but at least via email she wouldn't give me any info... Can any of you contact your NCP and ask for an update on the UK situation?

I think they still need to upload more projects, but hopefully the number won't change much (currently at 954 funded projects). My calculations are that 300-350 reserve candidates will get funding. A few more weeks of torture...
jahmed wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 9:47 am
Any update for reserve list candidates? any idea how many project can be funded from reserve list?

tripleh211290

Post by tripleh211290 » Thu May 18, 2023 12:44 pm

barbara22 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 12:29 pm
Hi! I'm trying to contact my NCP, but at least via email she wouldn't give me any info... Can any of you contact your NCP and ask for an update on the UK situation?

I think they still need to upload more projects, but hopefully the number won't change much (currently at 954 funded projects). My calculations are that 300-350 reserve candidates will get funding. A few more weeks of torture...
jahmed wrote:
Any update for reserve list candidates? any idea how many project can be funded from reserve list?
Hi
The UK eu association did not happen till May 17 as UK is negotiating for a better deal for their loss of 2 years. If it happens, it will take another 2-3 months for the association. Also the UK minister who was negoatiating went for a maternal leave which makes the progress slower further. I think now the concern is with the UK reserve list candidates, if EC decides their fate like previous years. It will be bad for them :roll:

BUKH

Post by BUKH » Thu May 18, 2023 1:04 pm

barbara22 wrote:

jahmed wrote:
I also haven't received any reply from NCP yet.

Praba

Post by Praba » Thu May 18, 2023 1:57 pm

BUKH wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 1:04 pm
barbara22 wrote:

jahmed wrote:
Hi, Germany NCPs will be back on 22 May 2023.
In the last year, the day after the deadline it was a meeting between EU and all NCPs regarding sending a GAP invitation to the reserve list candidates. This year also it could be possible.

barbara22

Post by barbara22 » Thu May 18, 2023 3:11 pm

My NCP (Spain) just told me she was out of the office, so they could be in that meeting...
Do you think we will start receiving emails as soon as next week?
Compared to last year, I think they now should know how to handle the UK situation so things might be a bit faster or smoother.
Praba wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 1:57 pm
BUKH wrote:
barbara22 wrote:

In the last year, the day after the deadline it was a meeting between EU and all NCPs regarding sending a GAP invitation to the reserve list candidates. This year also it could be possible.

Praba

Post by Praba » Thu May 18, 2023 3:57 pm

barbara22 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 3:11 pm
My NCP (Spain) just told me she was out of the office, so they could be in that meeting...
Compared to last year, I think they now should know how to handle the UK situation so things might be a bit faster or smoother.
Praba wrote:
BUKH wrote:

Possibly yes. They could be in the meeting. But, I heard today is a bank holiday in Germany. So only we can confirm this if any other NCPs are giving same kind of replies. Any replies from other NCPs?
Like you said this time things are moving bit smooth compared to the last year. Seems like they are aware of this UK situation from the last year.

Syd87

Post by Syd87 » Thu May 18, 2023 5:14 pm

Praba wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 3:57 pm
barbara22 wrote:
Praba wrote:

Possibly yes. They could be in the meeting. But, I heard today is a bank holiday in Germany. So only we can confirm this if any other NCPs are giving same kind of replies. Any replies from other NCPs?
Like you said this time things are moving bit smooth compared to the last year. Seems like they are aware of this UK situation from the last year.
Last year, EU just rejected all UK reserve candidates. Lets see. what will happen this time.

Praba

Post by Praba » Thu May 18, 2023 5:51 pm

Syd87 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 5:14 pm
Praba wrote:
barbara22 wrote:

Last year, EU just rejected all UK reserve candidates. Lets see. what will happen this time.
Hi, did you get any info from the UK NCP? They might be aware of this situation.

BUKH

Post by BUKH » Fri May 19, 2023 9:34 am

Praba wrote:
barbara22 wrote:
Praba wrote:

My NCP (Finland) is also out of the office till May 22nd (Monday).

Praba

Post by Praba » Fri May 19, 2023 11:16 am

BUKH wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 9:34 am
Praba wrote:
barbara22 wrote:

My NCP (Finland) is also out of the office till May 22nd (Monday).
Seems like all NCPs are attending in the meeting. I hope we may start getting replies from Monday onwards.
Btw any replies from the other NCPs?
As of now, Germany, Spain and Finland NCPs will be back on 22 May 2023.