Post by suertudito » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:51 pm

Syd87 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:20 am
Syd87 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:07 am
cda wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:51 pm

Dear sudhakar.gaikwad,

Each country has its so-called "national contact point." You can browse the national contact points by country here:
https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tende ... upport/ncp
In my case, I have asked my institution's grant office to contact them for my reserve list ranking.
I hope this helps.
Thanks
Now see how it work.. the cut-off for GF-CHE is 95 % and yours 92.8 % and reserve list at no: 1, what about the 94.4, 94.2 etc. and the result cut -off declared it shows that 94, 93 and 92 there are significant participants. very confusing. what about those participants
Checking the stats, there were no proposals with a 93% or 94%

Praba

Re: Only related to "Reserve list" Q&A 2022

Post by Praba » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:24 pm

Syd87 wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:41 am
Hi all,
Congrats to those who received the funds 8-)

I would like to start a discussion on the reserve list.
1) Last year, 586 candidates received reserve status. How many later received the call for funding approval? @msca
2) What is the probability to get a call when we are on the reserve list?
3) All participants participating in this thread can write their scores and field.
4) Please add any relevant information on the reserve list and status.
5) Normally, in the reserve list, how many candidates are added to each panel?

Mine - EF-CHE- 91.20%
Hi all,
Mine is 91.6 in EF-CHE
I have been informed that by NCP I am 4'th on the reserve list.
In case, the UK does not associate with Horizon Europe within the next 3 months, it’s very likely that some of the proposals currently on the reserve list will be funded.
Does anyone have more information about this?

Joeiscrosshisfingers

Post by Joeiscrosshisfingers » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:17 pm

I think this year might be different from previous year in terms of when they will contact us. It says REA_research will contact the first projects whenever a selected project refuses the grant. I assume that means they are not waiting till everyone replied to them to contact those who might get in? What do you think?

Syd87

Post by Syd87 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:38 am

Praba wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:24 pm
Syd87 wrote:
Hi all,

1) Last year, 586 candidates received reserve status. How many later received the call for funding approval? @msca
3) All participants participating in this thread can write their scores and field.

Mine - EF-CHE- 91.20%
Hi all,
Mine is 91.6 in EF-CHE
In case, the UK does not associate with Horizon Europe within the next 3 months, it’s very likely that some of the proposals currently on the reserve list will be funded.
Hi, from which country you applied ?
what is the concern with UK, I mean like UK participants will not be considered for reserve list or how ?
I am in UK reserve list.

Praba

Post by Praba » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:27 pm

Joeiscrosshisfingers wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:17 pm
I think this year might be different from previous year in terms of when they will contact us. It says REA_research will contact the first projects whenever a selected project refuses the grant. I assume that means they are not waiting till everyone replied to them to contact those who might get in? What do you think?
I have also been informed the same.
However, as per my understanding, mostly the selected projects will not refuse their grants until the last moment/deadline.
If some of us will be lucky then ERC will contact us soon on the basis of selected projects that refuses the grant.
Please let us know if anyone getting such grant preparation requests by ERC from the reserve list.
Let's hope for the best.

Praba

Post by Praba » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:50 pm

Syd87 wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:38 am
Praba wrote:
Syd87 wrote:
Hi all,

Mine - EF-CHE- 91.20%
Hi all,
Mine is 91.6 in EF-CHE
what is the concern with UK, I mean like UK participants will not be considered for reserve list or how ?
I am in UK reserve list.
Hi, I applied in Germany.
The following webpage reported on 21.07.2022 says that the selected projects from last year will be funded by UKRI (UK Research and Innovation).
(https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/worldwide ... nstitution)
The UKRI has also announced (on 12.01.2023) a further extension to the Horizon Europe Guarantee scheme, supporting UK applicants to the EU's research & innovation funding programme. The guarantee now covers all Horizon Europe calls that close on or before 31 March 2023. Please visit the following page. (https://www.ukri.org/apply-for-funding/ ... e-funding/)
So, as per my understanding either way, you will be getting a grant if you moved to the main list from a reserved one.
Please enquire to UK NCP about this and let us know.
Let's hope for the best.

Praba

Post by Praba » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:44 pm

suertudito wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:51 pm
Syd87 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:20 am
Syd87 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:07 am

Thanks
Now see how it work.. the cut-off for GF-CHE is 95 % and yours 92.8 % and reserve list at no: 1, what about the 94.4, 94.2 etc. and the result cut -off declared it shows that 94, 93 and 92 there are significant participants. very confusing. what about those participants
Checking the stats, there were no proposals with a 93% or 94%
Hi, Do EF and GF have their separate reserve list? Since no. of applicants, cutoff scores, and budget all are different.

Syd87

Post by Syd87 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:33 am

Praba wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:50 pm
Syd87 wrote:
Praba wrote:

Hi all,
Mine is 91.6 in EF-CHE
I am in UK reserve list.
The following webpage reported on 21.07.2022 says that the selected projects from last year will be funded by UKRI (UK Research and Innovation).
The UKRI has also announced (on 12.01.2023) a further extension to the Horizon Europe Guarantee scheme, supporting UK applicants to the EU's research & innovation funding programme. The guarantee now covers all Horizon Europe calls that close on or before 31 March 2023. Please visit the following page. (https://www.ukri.org/apply-for-funding/ ... e-funding/)
So, as per my understanding either way, you will be getting a grant if you moved to the main list from a reserved one.
Let's hope for the best.
Hi praba, tq for the motivation. I really hope I get the fund either from UKRI or MSCA.
Do you have any info about the UK host that they can get the fund, I mean the situation is still not clear, UK NCP has no information on the candidate's reserve list standing and so on.
lets hope for the best

Praba

Post by Praba » Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:46 pm

Syd87 wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:33 am
Praba wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:50 pm
Syd87 wrote:

I am in UK reserve list.
Let's hope for the best.
Hi praba, tq for the motivation. I really hope I get the fund either from UKRI or MSCA.
Do you have any info about the UK host that they can get the fund, I mean the situation is still not clear, UK NCP has no information on the candidate's reserve list standing and so on.
lets hope for the best
Hi, either my NCP has no info about the reserve list in the UK. However, she informed me that one applicant is from the UK reserve list (EF-CHE). I am not clear whether that applicant is before me or on the entire list. Do you know any other applicants from the UK reserved list in EF-CHE panel? Regarding the funding for UK host, UKRI recent update (on 17/02/2023) tells that Horizon Europe guarantee funding for MSCA 2022 will be open on 28/02/2023 (https://www.ukri.org/publications/horiz ... e/#updates). You can mail them for more info about funding for reserve list candidates in UK.

Yanmiao

Post by Yanmiao » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:00 pm

rosebud_90 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:09 pm
Hi everyone, I'm on the reserve list with a score of 90.6% (4.3/4.8/4.7), GF-SOC.
Apparently I am ranked 19th on the SOC panel, apprently the cut-off this year for GF-SOC was 93.6% (see here in section "call updates": https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tende ... ePageState).
Does anyone have any info about the "Redress" (re-evaluation request) process?
What gives a higher chance of success, Redress or Re-submission?
Thanks!
I got reply from my NCP about Redress, he said "In order to be successful in a redress process you need to highlight an obvious error in the Evaluation Summary Report (like completely wrong organisations are mentioned or references to aspects that are not included in the proposal) or clear formal errors in the evaluation process. The evaluation as such made by the evaluators cannot (and will not) be changed by the European Commission"