Only related to "Reserve list" Q&A 2022

Post Reply
Syd87
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:09 am

Only related to "Reserve list" Q&A 2022

Post by Syd87 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:41 am

Hi all,
Congrats to those who received the funds 8-)

I would like to start a discussion on the reserve list.
1) Last year, 586 candidates received reserve status. How many later received the call for funding approval? @msca
2) What is the probability to get a call when we are on the reserve list?
3) All participants participating in this thread can write their scores and field.
4) Please add any relevant information on the reserve list and status.
5) Normally, in the reserve list, how many candidates are added to each panel?

Mine - EF-CHE- 91.20%
Last edited by Syd87 on Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

XmendeleievX
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:54 pm

Re: Only related to "Reserve list" Q&A

Post by XmendeleievX » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:01 am

Hi,

EF-CHE, 91.0 reserve list, I doubt I will make it to funding.

Kaepirinha
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:36 pm

Re: Only related to "Reserve list" Q&A

Post by Kaepirinha » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:16 am

Hi guy,

I think you should change the topic to reserve list MSCA 2022.

I got 95.6%, reserve list in GF-ENG Panel. I'm looking for more guys in GF-ENG panel. Although if there is none here..it might say that they were not very interested in the results....^^

KathyHappy
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:42 am

Re: Only related to "Reserve list" Q&A

Post by KathyHappy » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:58 am

Kaepirinha wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:16 am
Hi guy,

I think you should change the topic to reserve list MSCA 2022.

I got 95.6%, reserve list in GF-ENG Panel. I'm looking for more guys in GF-ENG panel. Although if there is none here..it might say that they were not very interested in the results....^^
I agree with you concerning the post title
BTW, another applicant on the reserve list here, just I'm on the EF-ENG panel
I think a big hope remains for you, but not for me, as my score is just a little higher than the threshold

KathyHappy
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:42 am

Re: Only related to "Reserve list" Q&A

Post by KathyHappy » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:00 am

Folks, anyone knows how the reserse list is decided? Like, will there be different thresholds for each panel, just like they do for awardees, or there will be only one threshold, that is, 85%, anyone who received a score higher than 85% will be automatically kept on the reserve list?

suertudito
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:00 pm

Re: Only related to "Reserve list" Q&A

Post by suertudito » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:18 am

Hi,
Reserve list EF-LIF 91.2

Syd87
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:09 am

Re: Only related to "Reserve list" Q&A

Post by Syd87 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:22 am

KathyHappy wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:00 am
Folks, anyone knows how the reserse list is decided? Like, will there be different thresholds for each panel, just like they do for awardees, or there will be only one threshold, that is, 85%, anyone who received a score higher than 85% will be automatically kept on the reserve list?
I think the reserve list is not above 85%, the reserve list is very limited, but still I am not clear how many are selected in this list and what are the chances of getting funded. There were 586 applicants in 2021, and in 2020, 250+ candidates were on the reserve list. It means the drop-out is high. But for now the total candidates in the reserve list are not declared, and their standing as well.

KathyHappy
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:42 am

Re: Only related to "Reserve list" Q&A

Post by KathyHappy » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:39 am

Syd87 wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:22 am
KathyHappy wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:00 am
Folks, anyone knows how the reserse list is decided? Like, will there be different thresholds for each panel, just like they do for awardees, or there will be only one threshold, that is, 85%, anyone who received a score higher than 85% will be automatically kept on the reserve list?
I think the reserve list is not above 85%, the reserve list is very limited, but still I am not clear how many are selected in this list and what are the chances of getting funded. There were 586 applicants in 2021, and in 2020, 250+ candidates were on the reserve list. It means the drop-out is high. But for now the total candidates in the reserve list are not declared, and their standing as well.
Thank you for replying to me. Sorry for bringing in a ridiculous assumption, it's just my score is quite close to 85%, so I guess my chance to be funded is pretty low now

liukank
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:01 am

Re: Only related to "Reserve list" Q&A

Post by liukank » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:35 am

Kaepirinha wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:16 am
Hi guy,

I think you should change the topic to reserve list MSCA 2022.

I got 95.6%, reserve list in GF-ENG Panel. I'm looking for more guys in GF-ENG panel. Although if there is none here..it might say that they were not very interested in the results....^^
Holly Molly! With a score like that and you are not funded?!?! The cut of score this year must have been really high....

liukank
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:01 am

Re: Only related to "Reserve list" Q&A 2022

Post by liukank » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:41 am

I'm in reserve list SOC-GF with 92.2%

I just wrote to my NCP (Germany) to ask about my position on the list. I will let you know when I have an answer. They might know about it, so I advise you all to contact your NCPs and ask all about position, chances to received and so on. However, from what I saw here in this forum past years it can be a terrible limbo...

Post Reply