2023 Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship(HE-MSCA-PF-2023)

ella_

Re: 2023 Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship(HE-MSCA-PF-2023)

Post by ella_ » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:06 pm

tcol wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:10 pm
ella_ wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:56 am
Is anyone going through the GAP process now? Did you fill in the GAP (workpackages etc) data or did the university do this for you? The admin department is telling me that at the moment I can't do anything but then in the GAP data there's very specific things to the grant that I can actually modify. Did you all add these descriptions of workpackages & effort etc yourselves?

getting a bit nervous as this was due like a week ago and the university seems to be in no hurry!
Hi! I'm going through it right now. I can totally relate, my institute is also super chill about it and it makes me crazy. If you go to the funding and tenders portal and sign in, you will see "my projects" on the left side. Click on it, and then click on actions. The first thing to do is click on manage consortium and edit roles so you can add your institution as coordinator, and whoever your institute says from administration as the coordinator contact. The project legal signatory should be the legal representative of your institute (they should tell you who it is).
Then go back to your project, actions, manage project. In the process communications, you have a message from the project officer, if you open it, on the top right there is an icon of an attachment. Download the attachment and you will find the instructions on how to fill the Grant Agreement. You can fill the start date, and in the instructions document it tells you what to put on the deliverables and milestones (they are admin things, not your scientific stuff). Besides that, your institute should also fill the beneficiaries tab saying who is the project representative (the legal signatory) and the bank account.
Thanks so much, this is all really great info and I'm also kind of happy to hear my institute is not the only one who's not worried about these two & three week deadlines that they give.

glycoglyco

Post by glycoglyco » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:56 am

Hi all! I submitted my GA about three weeks ago and since then the progress bar is stuck in "preparation (50% completed)". How long did it take for others to reach the next step? Starting to get a bit anxious I guess...

Thank you!

phpostdoc

Post by phpostdoc » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:35 am

glycoglyco wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:56 am
Hi all! I submitted my GA about three weeks ago and since then the progress bar is stuck in "preparation (50% completed)". How long did it take for others to reach the next step? Starting to get a bit anxious I guess...

Thank you!
Hello. Same situation. I submitted GA, March 21, after being invited from the reserve list. I'm still waiting for the signed GA by the EC. Furthermore, I checked the portal today and found out that I received a Seal of Excellence. My question is does everyone above the 85% threshold receive an SoE even if you get funded? It concerned me since the SoE is given for those who did not get funding as per its description.

DrLee

Post by DrLee » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

PlasmaFuture wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:26 pm
Hi all,

What is the current situation with grant preparation for the successful MSCA with UK host? :roll:
Does anyone know how long it takes to re-issue grant under the UKRI scheme?
Hi. I’m also waiting grant approval from UKRI since 11th March that university re-issued the proposal to JeS system. When I asked before they said it will take around 7weeks for examination… I worry it’s consuming too long time cause after this I have to prepare visa that take 1-2months…
If there are somebody under UK host and are suffering similar situation, please share with us🥹

cloudgirl

Post by cloudgirl » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:32 am

Has anyone had to delay the start of their fellowship due to their host institution taking a long time to prepare a contract? I was awarded the fellowship off the reserve list so I was notified in mid March. My administrative contact from my host institution told me that the earliest possible start date was July 1st (which was already later than I wanted) and I opted for that start date because I want to attend an international conference in July using travel funds from my MSCA. However, I was just notified that my institution cannot possibly make a contract by July 1st and the start date has to be September 1st which means I don't have funding for the conference. If anyone has experienced a similar issue, I would love to hear about it. It it a tricky situation because you can't communicate with the EU commission through the portal without the administrative people from your host institution seeing the messages.

thistimeoranother

Post by thistimeoranother » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:55 pm

I am in exactly the same situation. Resubmission on Je-S since March 11th. Current status is "In Progress" with additional info as "Awaiting examination".
It will be 7 weeks by next Monday. Some have said it may take a little over 7 weeks. I guess we have to wait till then.
DrLee wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm
PlasmaFuture wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:26 pm
Hi all,

What is the current situation with grant preparation for the successful MSCA with UK host? :roll:
Does anyone know how long it takes to re-issue grant under the UKRI scheme?
Hi. I’m also waiting grant approval from UKRI since 11th March that university re-issued the proposal to JeS system. When I asked before they said it will take around 7weeks for examination… I worry it’s consuming too long time cause after this I have to prepare visa that take 1-2months…
If there are somebody under UK host and are suffering similar situation, please share with us🥹