2017 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2017)

Akshath

Re: Marie Curie Individual Fellowship Forum

Post by Akshath » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:14 am

Dear Coordinator,

Congratulations. Your proposal has reached the stage of Grant Agreement preparation. To view the evaluation results and the instructions on how to provide additional information and data required for the preparation of your Grant Agreement, log on to the Participant Portal > My Area > My Project(s) and click the Manage Project (MP) button. You will receive a separate notification when additional information for the Grant Agreement is required.

Regards,
Participant Portal Grant Management Service

Does this mean anything?

rsr

Post by rsr » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:15 am

Ani wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:10 am
rsr wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:08 am
Got rejected.

Panel: ENG, ST
went to ranking on 12/01

Congrats to all the people who got it!!!
Sorry for that. Can you please write here the 1st three digits of your proposal ID?
Sure, 797XXX

InfoCom

Post by InfoCom » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:16 am

ANGF wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:38 am
Second rejection this year. GF-SOC 83%. Reviews were of much higher quality this year, and written in such a way that it is clear how to address them - last year I got a couple of general comments like "insufficient detail"/"insufficient information" that are not helpful for improving a proposal. However I am sure the reviewers will find new weaknesses next year. I am still very disappointed but nothing can be changed now!
In my case review quality is very bad. I can't imagine how some one can give such non serious comments. I am ok I had alternative options but there are people who really need this and reviewer show such non serious attitude.

InfoCom

Post by InfoCom » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:17 am

Akshath wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:14 am
Dear Coordinator,

Congratulations. Your proposal has reached the stage of Grant Agreement preparation. To view the evaluation results and the instructions on how to provide additional information and data required for the preparation of your Grant Agreement, log on to the Participant Portal > My Area > My Project(s) and click the Manage Project (MP) button. You will receive a separate notification when additional information for the Grant Agreement is required.

Regards,

Does this mean anything?
It means you are rejected :P :twisted:
Last edited by InfoCom on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

AK_MSCA

Post by AK_MSCA » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:17 am

Akshath wrote:
Dear Coordinator,

Regards,

Does this mean anything?
Congratulations Akshath,
you got it

Ani

Post by Ani » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:18 am

rsr wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:15 am
Ani wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:10 am
rsr wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:08 am
Got rejected.

Panel: ENG, ST
went to ranking on 12/01

Congrats to all the people who got it!!!
Sorry for that. Can you please write here the 1st three digits of your proposal ID?
Sure, 797XXX
Thanks and all the best for your next endeavour.

InfoCom

Post by InfoCom » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:18 am

AK_MSCA wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:17 am
Akshath wrote:
Dear Coordinator,

Regards,

Does this mean anything?
Congratulations Akshath,
you got it
He knows he is just showing off lol

rsr

Post by rsr » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:21 am

InfoCom wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:16 am
ANGF wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:38 am
Second rejection this year. GF-SOC 83%. Reviews were of much higher quality this year, and written in such a way that it is clear how to address them - last year I got a couple of general comments like "insufficient detail"/"insufficient information" that are not helpful for improving a proposal. However I am sure the reviewers will find new weaknesses next year. I am still very disappointed but nothing can be changed now!
In my case review quality is very bad. I can't imagine how some one can give such non serious comments. I am ok I had alternative options but there are people who really need this and reviewer show such non serious attitude.
Everybody gets some review comments of questionable quality (myself included). This is how MSCA works... If you intend to re-apply you should keep this in mind (to not get frustrated :) )!!!

In my publication plan, I had the top venues (both conferences and journals) of my domain and I got this comment: "the respective venues are of medium quality". At best, this reviewer is not very familiar with the domain so I wonder why he/she reviewed my proposal.
Not complaining, I knew that it is always possible to get such comments with MSCA...

Akshath

Post by Akshath » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:26 am

AK_MSCA wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:17 am
Akshath wrote:
Dear Coordinator,

Regards,

Does this mean anything?
Congratulations Akshath,
you got it
Thank you. As of now i am unable to open MSC website...So Unsure

Academics_Anonymous

Post by Academics_Anonymous » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:28 am

I got the "RANKING" phase before 18th of January.

I guess I got rejected. :(
And yet I have to wait for this damn' e-mail...

PS: Cannot access the portal
Last edited by Academics_Anonymous on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.