CAR Panel

EMTRA

CAR Panel

Post by EMTRA » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:43 pm

Hi everyone!
Any news from CAR Panel applicants ? Has anyone who has applied under this panel received an email from the European Commission ?

CountZ
Site Admin

Re: CAR Panel

Post by CountZ » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:01 pm

Yes, I know someone who got their results. They were placed on the reserve list.

Esbesp

Post by Esbesp » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:32 pm

I didn’t receive any information fromm the EC, but I received this email from my host:

Dear all MSCA-IF applicants,
I hope you are all doing well.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants to the call, the applicants will be informed gradually over the next days. NCPs are not permitted to communicate any results before the Commission confirms that all letters have been sent out.
At approximately 14:00 today, the REA will publish a Call update on the FTOP also informing applicants that the process can take « up to one week ».
We understand you are under lots of pressure. Nevertheless, we do not have additional information and will not be contacted separately from you. Any communications you will receive we will be in copy.

Esbesp

Post by Esbesp » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:33 pm

By the way, according to the Dream Team I didn’t get it, so I assume they have notified the results just to the winners and people on the reserve list... quite a lot of prestige for this grant but the administration of the process is quite poor in my opinion!

PetetheCat

Post by PetetheCat » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:34 pm

Esbesp wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:32 pm
I didn’t receive any information fromm the EC, but I received this email from my host:

Dear all MSCA-IF applicants,
I hope you are all doing well.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants to the call, the applicants will be informed gradually over the next days. NCPs are not permitted to communicate any results before the Commission confirms that all letters have been sent out.
At approximately 14:00 today, the REA will publish a Call update on the FTOP also informing applicants that the process can take « up to one week ».
We understand you are under lots of pressure. Nevertheless, we do not have additional information and will not be contacted separately from you. Any communications you will receive we will be in copy.
Wow, what a mess. The deadline for informing candidates is tomorrow, so we are lucky for the generous time of Dreamer and DreamGirl for those of us who were able to get our scores without waiting for days and days.

Esbesp

Post by Esbesp » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:40 pm

PetetheCat wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:34 pm

Wow, what a mess. The deadline for informing candidates is tomorrow, so we are lucky for the generous time of Dreamer and DreamGirl for those of us who were able to get our scores without waiting for days and days.
Absolutely!! I think this is very unprofessional. I mean it’s okay a lot of people cannot be funded, that’s part of the game and we all accept it when we apply, but if you miss the deadline when applying then you are out immediately. If they miss the deadline after 5 months... everybody chills and it’s fine... I know I’m pisen off and there is nothing we can really do, but it’s very sad coming from such an institution. Thanks for reading my “confession” hahaha

Greyrock

Post by Greyrock » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:11 am

Nope, nothing...still in transit it seems...

MSCA2021_CAR

Post by MSCA2021_CAR » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:08 am

No, nothing yet. I just know that I am in 'Ranking' using the magic link.

MSCA2021_CAR

Post by MSCA2021_CAR » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:40 am

Just got the result. 84.2. Second submission for me. Last year I got 88.4. Very disappointed with the comments.

CAR-LIF

Post by CAR-LIF » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:25 am

I also received my ES one hour ago, apparently I was ilegible, so do not even have the evaluation summary report.
I strongly disagree and will appeal...