Starting date flexibility?

pulcino

Starting date flexibility?

Post by pulcino » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:55 pm

Hi everyone,
Thanks to all for maintaining a supportive environment in the past weeks, congratulations to the successful applicants and good luck to everyone for your next steps. I was one of the lucky ones for this call. Right to the question: I proposed to start in 2021 and described in my gantt chart that the project would have been developed between 2021 and 2022, but in the meantime another project came up and I would like to postpone the starting date to 2022. Is this possible? Do you see any major problems with a "delayed" starting date?

Thank you for any insight!

feliz

Re: Starting date flexibility?

Post by feliz » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:24 pm

pulcino wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:55 pm
Hi everyone,
Thanks to all for maintaining a supportive environment in the past weeks, congratulations to the successful applicants and good luck to everyone for your next steps. I was one of the lucky ones for this call. Right to the question: I proposed to start in 2021 and described in my gantt chart that the project would have been developed between 2021 and 2022, but in the meantime another project came up and I would like to postpone the starting date to 2022. Is this possible? Do you see any major problems with a "delayed" starting date?

Thank you for any insight!
Yes, it is possible as long as it starts within 1 year of the Grant Agreement (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). Once you got the fellowship no one will go and check your proposal to see what you had written as a start date.

pulcino

Re: Starting date flexibility?

Post by pulcino » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:38 pm

ok, then for reference this year call allows you to start up to September 1st 2022. Thanks feliz