2021 Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (HE-MSCA-PF-2021)

horizon

Re: 2021 Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (HE-MSCA-PF-2021)

Post by horizon » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:23 pm

Cr@zyChem wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:13 pm
Cr@zyChem wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:00 pm
Hi peeps,
So, I just can't....I think I`ll have a heart attack if I have to wait till the 14th!

Been going through the 2019-call forum for the past couple of hours. Here is what we have:

- Set deadline was Feb 11,2020
- Jan 27, 16:07 pm: someone posted about the warnings about system Maintenence that could mean something was happening
- Jan 28, 2:45 pm: First user (Kenniz) reported that their phase on magic link changed from submission to evaluation (later they post they got the grant 95,4%)
- Jan 28, 3:25 pm: First user (SOC-2018) report their status on magic link phase is ranking (later they post they got the grant 95%)
- Changes in phases keep happening during the 28 and 29.
- Jan 31, 6:36 pm: someone posted about the warnings about system Maintenence similar to what we see today
- February 03, 10:25 am: Dreamer reports their NPC sent their results (he also give an important piece of info, his NPC is in Spain!)
- Feb 03, 12:05 pm: Dreamer gets someone in the forum their score
-Feb 04, 1:03 am: First user (Egabande) reports on receiving an official email from EC.
Later that day, Kenny mention that prior to receiving the email from EC they notice changes in the portal, showing options to grant preparation and stuff...
Since Dreamer said his NPC is in Spain, maybe users with NPC in Spain could ask them tomorrow after system maintenance is over (around mid-day)?
Shout-out to people applying to go to Spain. Help fellow applicants
Attachments
eyes-puss-in-boots.gif
eyes-puss-in-boots.gif (52.73 KiB) Viewed 2432 times

anonymous_insider

Post by anonymous_insider » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:28 pm

All,
I've been lurking all day, and eventually I have decided to register, because I felt compelled of reassuring to please take your time off from this OCD deep-digging into things. I am myself an applicant of several EU calls, I've been awarded an MSCA-IF twice in a row, and I've also served as remote evaluator (hence, my username). I am now longing for this call's results (like all of you are), because I have submitted a fellowship as prospective supervisor (primary host) of a very promising post-doc.
I have checked the famous magic link with my former accepted and rejected proposals, and I can tell you that the 'ranking' keyword means nothing but 'the IERs have been collected, we are now ranking the proposals'. Nothing more than that. Hence, it's not a reason to hope nor fear that the proposal is funded or rejected, respectively.
Just to clarify, one of my rejected proposals (another call type) is now in 'informed' status. So, unless we can get the user ID and pw of the evaluators of our proposals or even of some 'higher entity', I'm afraid there is no way to get to know in advance. Unless of a leak... Actually, in my experience, the ESR will arrive when you least expect it... Maybe while having your s**t in the morning... :mrgreen:

althusser

Post by althusser » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:38 pm

anonymous_insider wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:28 pm
All,
I've been lurking all day, and eventually I have decided to register, because I felt compelled of reassuring to please take your time off from this OCD deep-digging into things. I am myself an applicant of several EU calls, I've been awarded an MSCA-IF twice in a row, and I've also served as remote evaluator (hence, my username). I am now longing for this call's results (like all of you are), because I have submitted a fellowship as prospective supervisor (primary host) of a very promising post-doc.
I have checked the famous magic link with my former accepted and rejected proposals, and I can tell you that the 'ranking' keyword means nothing but 'the IERs have been collected, we are now ranking the proposals'. Nothing more than that. Hence, it's not a reason to hope nor fear that the proposal is funded or rejected, respectively.
Just to clarify, one of my rejected proposals (another call type) is now in 'informed' status. So, unless we can get the user ID and pw of the evaluators of our proposals or even of some 'higher entity', I'm afraid there is no way to get to know in advance. Unless of a leak... Actually, in my experience, the ESR will arrive when you least expect it... Maybe while having your s**t in the morning... :mrgreen:
Thank you! 🙏

horizon

Post by horizon » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:45 pm

anonymous_insider wrote:
All,
Are you saying that in the past years when you had applied and got the MSCA or got rejected, you followed the so called 'magic link'?

alherpo

Post by alherpo » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:16 pm

horizon wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:23 pm
Cr@zyChem wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:13 pm
Cr@zyChem wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:00 pm
Hi peeps,
So, I just can't....I think I`ll have a heart attack if I have to wait till the 14th!

Been going through the 2019-call forum for the past couple of hours. Here is what we have:

- Set deadline was Feb 11,2020
- Jan 27, 16:07 pm: someone posted about the warnings about system Maintenence that could mean something was happening
- Jan 28, 2:45 pm: First user (Kenniz) reported that their phase on magic link changed from submission to evaluation (later they post they got the grant 95,4%)
- Jan 28, 3:25 pm: First user (SOC-2018) report their status on magic link phase is ranking (later they post they got the grant 95%)
- Changes in phases keep happening during the 28 and 29.
- Jan 31, 6:36 pm: someone posted about the warnings about system Maintenence similar to what we see today
- February 03, 10:25 am: Dreamer reports their NPC sent their results (he also give an important piece of info, his NPC is in Spain!)
- Feb 03, 12:05 pm: Dreamer gets someone in the forum their score
-Feb 04, 1:03 am: First user (Egabande) reports on receiving an official email from EC.
Later that day, Kenny mention that prior to receiving the email from EC they notice changes in the portal, showing options to grant preparation and stuff...
Since Dreamer said his NPC is in Spain, maybe users with NPC in Spain could ask them tomorrow after system maintenance is over (around mid-day)?
Shout-out to people applying to go to Spain. Help fellow applicants
I'm Spanish applying for Belgium. I'll call tomorrow just in case we can get some info

Sleek_IF

Post by Sleek_IF » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:26 pm

Guys...I noticed that "My Projects" and "My Expert Area" appeared on my portal. Any idea what this means really?
Attachments
Capture image_03.03.2022.JPG
Capture image_03.03.2022.JPG (39.42 KiB) Viewed 2331 times

Aio

Post by Aio » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:33 pm

Sleek_IF wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:26 pm
Guys...I noticed that "My Projects" and "My Expert Area" appeared on my portal. Any idea what this means really?
The same thing happened to me the other day. But then, after a few hours, it disappeared!

Cr@zyChem

Post by Cr@zyChem » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:34 pm

Sleek_IF wrote:
Geeeeeee
That might be the changes in the portal reported by some user in 2019 forum
Mine remains the same...

Cr@zyChem

Post by Cr@zyChem » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:41 pm

anonymous_insider wrote:
All,
Hey there, real OCD person here!
Can´t wait to get to a position in my career when I forget about all the stress and sleepless nights that led to that point so that I can´t tell poor grantless postdocs, hanging for a thread in their scientific life, just to chill out!!! Oh, that must feel goooood :lol:

ririanna

Post by ririanna » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:41 pm

Aio wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:33 pm
Sleek_IF wrote:
The same thing happened to me the other day. But then, after a few hours, it disappeared!
I feel like it's a good indication because they're meant to appear once you get funded, i think? Maybe the portal is preparing for that in your case and the others who've spotted it too.