MSCA-PF host institutes with competitive advantages

St_Remy

MSCA-PF host institutes with competitive advantages

Post by St_Remy » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:27 pm

1 proposal = 3 funding options!!!​

https://improve.muni.cz/msca-pf-at-muni

What is your chance to get MSC​A-PF​?​

MSCA-PF is highly competitive. In H2020, to get a MSCA-IF the applicant had to score at least 93% (10-15 % of all applicants)

However, there is also alternative funding for your proposal that would not reach the MSCA-PF funding:

ERA Fellowship (former Widening Fellowship in H2020) – an extra funding for postodcs applying with an institution from a Widening country (CR is one of them). In H2020, to get a Widening Fellowhsip you would have to score at least 90% (up to about 25 % of all applicants)
MSCA OP J.A.C. – Structural funds funding for the “Seal of Excellence“ However, the threshold for funding using the threshold for proposal considered for funding, i.e., 70% (achieved by about 70-80 % applicants!). This is a massive competitive advantage of the Czech Republic as such conditions are unbeatable in the context of all Widening countries!

About 90 % of MSCA-IF applications submitted at MUNI scored 70%+. Submitting with MUNI makes your chances to succeed and get funded extremely high.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to MUNI in any way. This is just my way of rendering my little contribution towards the success of others. Also, I was recently awarded the MSCA-PF 2021 in my first try. Godspeed to everyone applying.

CountZ
Site Admin

Re: MSCA-PF host institutes with competitive advantages

Post by CountZ » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:33 pm

ADMIN EDIT: Changed font size and converted all caps in the thread title to sentence case.

St_Remy

Re: MSCA-PF host institutes with competitive advantages

Post by St_Remy » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:49 pm

ERA Fellowships 2022

A number of excellent applications (i.e. on the reserve list) that cannot be funded by MSCA due to budget constraints will be offered ERA Fellowships. Note that MSCA-Global Fellowships are not eligible. Applicants need to choose host institutes in ERA countries at the application stage (there will be no other opportunity to change later on).

Eligible countries include: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia.