MSCA RESERVE LIST 2021

Anna1234

Re: MSCA RESERVE LIST 2021

Post by Anna1234 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:07 pm

Same here, got invited for EC LIF, yay!!

trina_80

Post by trina_80 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:13 pm

pander21 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:58 pm
Hi all and congratulations,

I also received link to grant preparation agreement, I assume this means I'm funded, correct? :D I had score of 94 in EF-LIF panel.
Yes, you're funded! :D Enjoy and congrats!

evantsa

Post by evantsa » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:29 pm

Qube wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:15 pm
Hi All,
I've been following this discussion from the sidelines since I'm on the reserve list for the GF-ENV. I had a monster score (95%) that would have gotten me the grant in any other category, or in my panel in any other year, so quite unlucky there. It was my first and final submission, because i become ineligible next year.

My NCP shared the following:

As of last week ALL UK based grants have become ineligible (they have the UKRI guarantee). These grants and associated budgets are returned to the either the IF or the GF total budgets. The funds are redistributed across the panels such that overall success rates are roughly similar. This means that its not directly given back to the panel. For example: I know I was nr. 4 on the ranking of the reserve list, and although I know there are 3 UK proposals in front of me with higher rankings, that does not mean i will be nr. 1 on the reserve list as of now.

People on the reserve list will be contacted soon (whatever soon means in European bureaucracy).

So yes: sit tight, nothing really changes, but at least you know how it works.

p.s. I was under the impression that the Global panels had higher success rates than the European ones but as of 2021, the budget has been reduced by 37%, which is way more than the reduction in budget due to Brexit. Now the success rates are more similar to the IF panels. This still doesn't explain though, why the cutoff scores are insanely high in the GF panels.
Dear Qube, did you get an invitation finally? I am also GF-ENV, 7th on the reserve list...

vulgataeditio

Post by vulgataeditio » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:34 pm

jw@cam wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:56 am
Dear all, I got the invitation as well!

I ranked 2nd on the EF-LIF panel with a score of 94.4 (which is the cut-off score). Thank you all (particularly @trina_80) for the regular updates and kind words, which are critically important during the long and tough waiting time!

I believe many of you will get notified shortly!

With a quick question, does anyone know what is the latest start time that we can start the project? Thank you!
Hi everyone! Congratulations to all who received the invitation! I scored 93 on the SOC panel and got it too. I've the same question. Does anyone know what is the latest start time possible?

ElenaPaleo

Post by ElenaPaleo » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:38 pm

evantsa wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:29 pm
Qube wrote:
Hi All,
I've been following this discussion from the sidelines since I'm on the reserve list for the GF-ENV. I had a monster score (95%) that would have gotten me the grant in any other category, or in my panel in any other year, so quite unlucky there. It was my first and final submission, because i become ineligible next year.

As of last week ALL UK based grants have become ineligible (they have the UKRI guarantee). These grants and associated budgets are returned to the either the IF or the GF total budgets. The funds are redistributed across the panels such that overall success rates are roughly similar. This means that its not directly given back to the panel. For example: I know I was nr. 4 on the ranking of the reserve list, and although I know there are 3 UK proposals in front of me with higher rankings, that does not mean i will be nr. 1 on the reserve list as of now.

People on the reserve list will be contacted soon (whatever soon means in European bureaucracy).

p.s. I was under the impression that the Global panels had higher success rates than the European ones but as of 2021, the budget has been reduced by 37%, which is way more than the reduction in budget due to Brexit. Now the success rates are more similar to the IF panels. This still doesn't explain though, why the cutoff scores are insanely high in the GF panels.
Dear Qube, did you get an invitation finally? I am also GF-ENV, 7th on the reserve list...

I am also a resevre list candidate in GF-ENV with a 95 scored. Did you receive the email yet? I didn't receive anything yet. Have somebody from our panel or another GF panel received the email yet?

evantsa

Post by evantsa » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:42 pm

ElenaPaleo wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:38 pm
evantsa wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:29 pm
Qube wrote:
Hi All,

I am also a resevre list candidate in GF-ENV with a 95 scored. Did you receive the email yet? I didn't receive anything yet. Have somebody from our panel or another GF panel received the email yet?
No, nothing yet... 94.4% is my score. I do not think I will get it. But for you, with 95% I believe it is very likely! Please let me know if you get the invitation!

jw@cam

Post by jw@cam » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:53 pm

vulgataeditio wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:34 pm
jw@cam wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:56 am
Dear all, I got the invitation as well!

I ranked 2nd on the EF-LIF panel with a score of 94.4 (which is the cut-off score). Thank you all (particularly @trina_80) for the regular updates and kind words, which are critically important during the long and tough waiting time!

I believe many of you will get notified shortly!

With a quick question, does anyone know what is the latest start time that we can start the project? Thank you!
Hi everyone! Congratulations to all who received the invitation! I scored 93 on the SOC panel and got it too. I've the same question. Does anyone know what is the latest start time possible?
Hi vulgataeditio, I checked the latest start time with the project officer, and now I can confirm latest start time is 01/09/2023!

pander21

Post by pander21 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:02 pm

trina_80 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:13 pm
pander21 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:58 pm
Hi all and congratulations,

I also received link to grant preparation agreement, I assume this means I'm funded, correct? :D I had score of 94 in EF-LIF panel.
Yes, you're funded! :D Enjoy and congrats!
Thank you Trina! :D So party time it is hehe

CristinaR

Post by CristinaR » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:02 pm

2nd place on the reserve list in EF CHE
I got it!

ENG-MSCA-2020

Post by ENG-MSCA-2020 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:14 pm

Same here, got invited for EF-ENG!!

Congrats to everybody that have received the GAP Invitation!!!