2022 Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (HE-MSCA-PF-2022)

FairEnough

Re: 2022 Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (HE-MSCA-PF-2022)

Post by FairEnough » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:55 am

I answered "No".

For second part of question, no idea.
skm wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:40 am
I got less than 70% in 2020.

I changed the host and slightly the topic last call in 2021 and was awarded finally.
good.
its possible, logically. and while answering general questions in the portal about 'whether you submitted this similar proposal before?' you might have answered as NO. right?

by the way what was the rule in 2021 about resubmissions? 'same'?
Regards

Post by 2021 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:22 am

Do you have any idea about "HORIZON-WIDERA-2022-TALENTS-04-01."? If yes, please let me know 2021 cutoff.

Grace285

Post by Grace285 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:51 pm

Do you have any news about the association of the UK with MSCA? I mean, is it possible to select UK for a European postdoc fellowship?

waxwing

Post by waxwing » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:46 am

Grace285 wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:51 pm
Do you have any news about the association of the UK with MSCA? I mean, is it possible to select UK for a European postdoc fellowship?
The UK National Contact Point for MSCAs has posted updates about this on their webpage and via email newsletters. The latest is posted here, about midway down the page, under the section entitled "Eligibility of UK applicants": https://www.ukro.ac.uk/mariecurie. I, myself, have an application in for the current call for a Global Fellowship with an institution in the UK as Beneficiary (host of incoming/return phase). UKRI have renewed their guarantee of funding for any MSCA proposals that are retained for funding by the EC but that are unable to have grant agreements signed due to the UK not yet associating to Horizon Europe. I'm pretty sure geopolitical issues are currently standing in the way, but I'm not sure which party/ies is/are responsible for the impasse.

Grace285

Post by Grace285 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:57 pm

Thanks for the information!

Spain-1

Post by Spain-1 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:19 pm

Hi all!

I am having issues with the PIC number of my organisation. I have applied to a MSCA for UK, University of Cambridge. I don't know why I wrote the PIC number of my Department instead of the University of Cambridge. This was a mistake, and now the Central Validation Service European Research Executive Agency is asking for some "LEAR validation documents" from my department. The Department is not providing these documents because, in case of being granted, the organization receiving the money should be the University of Cambridge, not the Department. Anyone has have the same problem? I am starting to have afraid that you may reject my proposal just because of this mistake with the organization. Thank you!!

michelef

Post by michelef » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:47 pm

Spain-1 wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:19 pm
Hi all!

I am having issues with the PIC number of my organisation. I have applied to a MSCA for UK, University of Cambridge. I don't know why I wrote the PIC number of my Department instead of the University of Cambridge. This was a mistake, and now the Central Validation Service European Research Executive Agency is asking for some "LEAR validation documents" from my department. The Department is not providing these documents because, in case of being granted, the organization receiving the money should be the University of Cambridge, not the Department. Anyone has have the same problem? I am starting to have afraid that you may reject my proposal just because of this mistake with the organization. Thank you!!
I think the first thing you could try is to respond to REA explaining that it was a mistake, and asking if the PIC number could be updated with the correct one. Seems really like a trivial mistake that can easily happen, and it would be quite unfair to get rejected because of it. I don't know the REA policy about changing such kind of details after submission, but it's worth it a try.

MC2021

Post by MC2021 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:23 pm

michelef wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:47 pm
Spain-1 wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:19 pm
Hi all!

I think the first thing you could try is to respond to REA explaining that it was a mistake, and asking if the PIC number could be updated with the correct one. Seems really like a trivial mistake that can easily happen, and it would be quite unfair to get rejected because of it. I don't know the REA policy about changing such kind of details after submission, but it's worth it a try.

Definitely this shouldn't be the problem. I had similar issue in the previous call and my proposal is indeed funded. So, don't worry. Best wishes

josimau

Post by josimau » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:08 am

Based on previous calls, when do you guys think this year's results shall be released? The call says Mid February but I was wondering if anyone who has applied before would have a better guess.

Also, my status is EVALUATION at the moment, anybody else?

Cheers in advance.

MC2021

Post by MC2021 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:56 am

josimau wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:08 am
Based on previous calls, when do you guys think this year's results shall be released? The call says Mid February but I was wondering if anyone who has applied before would have a better guess.

Also, my status is EVALUATION at the moment, anybody else?

Cheers in advance.
You checked this with the magic link? Earlier the status change to ranking, higher the probability of funding.