How do you prove that you have completed the MSCA Individual Fellowship? Especially when you terminate early

fique86

How do you prove that you have completed the MSCA Individual Fellowship? Especially when you terminate early

Post by fique86 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:37 pm

So, I am wondering about one thing, after you completed the fellowship, do you just declare in your CV that you have been an MSCA fellow? This question struck me because I remember when I received the news that I got the fellowship, the acceptance is addressed to the host university and my name is nowhere near the acceptance email or documents.

Also, related question: if you decide to terminate early because you have completed almost all your tasks early, let's say 3 or 4 months earlier than anticipated time, will you still be able to declare that you are an MSCA fellow?

MSCA alumni who are probably here, I hope you guys could share some insights.

CGN

Re: How do you prove that you have completed the MSCA Individual Fellowship? Especially when you terminate early

Post by CGN » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:49 am

The grant agreement is the official document proving you were a fellow. You also have an employment contract with the host institution.