2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

gf2019

Re: 2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

Post by gf2019 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:45 am

satyakrishna23 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:29 am
Hi Guyz,
Congratulations to all those who got MSCA fellowships. Is there any body who havent received their official mail yet? Because I still didnt receive mine?
Hi!
891XXX and no officials results...
I talk to my NCP and she told me that we will receive the results today or even tomorrow :(

Anais

Post by Anais » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:51 am

I don't think that's likely, as there dozens of people on the reserve list, but you are very close to the cutoff (I think someone with 93 in SOC got it this year), so stay put there :).

I still don't have the email but I can see the report in the system. Reviewer comments are as esoteric as always.

"The overlapping of person-months might affect the delivery of specific tasks in some months" - sorry, what? I can only guess that this is in reference to some months where I have planned both research and training activities, for instance, ongoing fieldwork in the case country and also a once a week participation in a seminar. Hmm.. I have 15 years of research experience and yes, I know how to multitask, Sir :).

What was highlighted as strengths in the previous 2 years, for instance, "the planned output for academic publications is appropriate" is a weakness this year: "the proposal is not clear about the specific journals.." (I specifically named the journals AND provided provisional article titles, even though it eats up a lot of space).

I got a relatively high score but what lowered it at the end of the day is a handful of these minor comments which I don't find particularly fair or useful.

My sincere congrats to everyone who beat the system and got in! :)
aplampro wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:34 am
Many thanks, Anais! Let's hope the cut off score will go down to 91,9 this year - fingers crossed!

Anais wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:30 am
Hi. I don't think this year's cutoff stats are available but here's info for 2018: https://ec.europa.eu/research/participa ... qfYTPbxmwQ

If that's any consolation, I am on reserve with 92 SOC, so you would get it first :).
aplampro wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:24 am
Hello everyone and congratulations to all those who got in!

I got 92,6 on the SF SOC panel and I'm on the reserve list. Is there any information about the cut off scores this year? Should I keep some of my hopes, or should I start thinking about resubmission already?

farau

Post by farau » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:59 am

mrie wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:50 am
I got it!!! Second attempt, 10% higher than last year. PHYS
What was your score?

saurav19

Post by saurav19 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:07 pm

Kranthi Maniam wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:14 am
If you look at the process history
1. EU submitted the proposal on sep 11, 2019
2. EU ranked the proposal and invited to prepare grant on Feb 4, 2020 5:40 am
3. EU requested declarations on feb 4,2020 5: 49 am
4. EU requested data on Feb 4, 2020 5:50 am

Next to the phase, there is a flag icon and below that 2 is displayed. if you click that 2 then you will be directed to grant agreement and declaration of honour
If you look at the grant management services, on the left the details of the project along with current phase is displayed. My current phase is grant preparation. I tried to look for the evaluation report under my projects and other areas. but there is no report available
Hello, I am new to this forum. I have achieved 94.4 in CHE. I have received the following warning messages:
1) EU requested declarations (grant agreement and declaration of honor).
2) EU requested data.
Should this be solved by my host institution or by me?

My host is from UK and I have recieved the following warning message:
"For UK applicants: Please note that until the United Kingdom leaves the EU, nothing changes with regard to participation and funding in EU programmes. Please be aware however that the eligibility criteria must be complied with for the entire duration of our framework partnerships/grants. If the United Kingdom withdraws from the EU during that period (without an agreement ensuring eligibility for UK beneficiaries), you will cease to receive EU funding or be required to leave the project on the basis of the contractual provisions on termination."

Will this have any impact on my proposal?

satyakrishna23

Post by satyakrishna23 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:16 pm

gf2019 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:45 am
satyakrishna23 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:29 am
Hi Guyz,
Congratulations to all those who got MSCA fellowships. Is there any body who havent received their official mail yet? Because I still didnt receive mine?
Hi!
891XXX and no officials results...
I talk to my NCP and she told me that we will receive the results today or even tomorrow :(
Thank you

ghimirebhagi

Post by ghimirebhagi » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:17 pm

Anyone selected from LIF? How much is your score?

Neither received any emails nor I can see in the website.
Last edited by ghimirebhagi on Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aplampro

Post by aplampro » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:17 pm

Some more info: the cut off score for SF SOC seems to be 93. There are 20 proposals between 93 and 92,6 and another 80 (thus a total of 100) on the reserve list. This number is so high mainly because of Brexit.

Anais wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:51 am
I don't think that's likely, as there dozens of people on the reserve list, but you are very close to the cutoff (I think someone with 93 in SOC got it this year), so stay put there :).

I still don't have the email but I can see the report in the system. Reviewer comments are as esoteric as always.

"The overlapping of person-months might affect the delivery of specific tasks in some months" - sorry, what? I can only guess that this is in reference to some months where I have planned both research and training activities, for instance, ongoing fieldwork in the case country and also a once a week participation in a seminar. Hmm.. I have 15 years of research experience and yes, I know how to multitask, Sir :).

What was highlighted as strengths in the previous 2 years, for instance, "the planned output for academic publications is appropriate" is a weakness this year: "the proposal is not clear about the specific journals.." (I specifically named the journals AND provided provisional article titles, even though it eats up a lot of space).

I got a relatively high score but what lowered it at the end of the day is a handful of these minor comments which I don't find particularly fair or useful.

aplampro wrote:
Many thanks, Anais! Let's hope the cut off score will go down to 91,9 this year - fingers crossed!

Anais wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:30 am
Hi. I don't think this year's cutoff stats are available but here's info for 2018: https://ec.europa.eu/research/participa ... qfYTPbxmwQ

If that's any consolation, I am on reserve with 92 SOC, so you would get it first :).

mirai

Post by mirai » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:17 pm

still waiting for an email
892xxx

Anais

Post by Anais » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:18 pm

Thanks for this, could you quote your source please?
aplampro wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:17 pm
Some more info: the cut off score for SF SOC seems to be 93. There are 20 proposals between 93 and 92,6 and another 80 (thus a total of 100) on the reserve list. This number is so high mainly because of Brexit.

Anais wrote:

aplampro wrote:

malekm

Post by malekm » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:23 pm

Yes, please!
Anais wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:18 pm
Thanks for this, could you quote your source please?
aplampro wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:17 pm

Anais wrote: