2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

Locked
SimpaLif
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:32 pm

Re: 2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

Post by SimpaLif » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:05 pm

Dreamer wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:31 pm
Actually without reason,but honestly I do not believe in it, especially because of status start to change.
Who got EVALUATION? I still have SUBMISSION.

Dreamer
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:43 pm

Re: 2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

Post by Dreamer » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:18 pm

Nooone, but some already have from submission to final.This is change. :)

MSCA_CHEM_2019
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:58 pm

Re: 2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

Post by MSCA_CHEM_2019 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:20 pm

I just contacted with my NCP and they told me that the results will appear at beginnig of February. They had no information of any delay. So... I do not what it is the true
Last edited by MSCA_CHEM_2019 on Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MSCA_CHEM_2019
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:58 pm

Re: 2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

Post by MSCA_CHEM_2019 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:22 pm

Dreamer wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:18 pm
Nooone, but some already have from submission to final.This is change. :)
They were referring to the final status in the participant portal.

MSCA_CHEM_2019
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:58 pm

Re: 2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

Post by MSCA_CHEM_2019 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:23 pm

SimpaLif wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:05 pm
Dreamer wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:31 pm
Actually without reason,but honestly I do not believe in it, especially because of status start to change.
Who got EVALUATION? I still have SUBMISSION.
Me too

megasphaera
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:55 pm

Re: 2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

Post by megasphaera » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:45 pm

MSCA_CHEM_2019 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:20 pm
I just contacted with my NCP and they told me that the results will appear at beginnig of February. They had no information of any delay. So... I do not what it is the true
My NCP said that they don't have any info and they think they will give results at the beginning of February like last year.

MSCA_CHEM_2019
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:58 pm

Re: 2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

Post by MSCA_CHEM_2019 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:48 pm

megasphaera wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:45 pm
MSCA_CHEM_2019 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:20 pm
I just contacted with my NCP and they told me that the results will appear at beginnig of February. They had no information of any delay. So... I do not what it is the true
My NCP said that they don't have any info and they think they will give results at the beginning of February like last year.
More o less the same!! We need to disconnect!!

Dreamer
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:43 pm

Re: 2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

Post by Dreamer » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:01 pm

This is a mandatory status way of SUBMISSION, EVALUATION, RANGING? Or?

MSCA_CHEM_2019
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:58 pm

Re: 2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

Post by MSCA_CHEM_2019 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:38 pm

Dreamer wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:01 pm
This is a mandatory status way of SUBMISSION, EVALUATION, RANGING? Or?
Yes, I think that the next statuts is evaluation. But...

krishnadas
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:25 am

Re: 2019 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019)

Post by krishnadas » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:12 pm

So everyone is saying the order is Submission, Evaluation and Ranking.

What about the status Final. My status is Final.
Any idea guys

Locked